Megadeth - Burnt Ice (Song)  » Music  »
  • I really do like the section at around two minutes into the song, this is definitely my favorite section in the track thus far as I think it has a nice melodic driving sound and it’s certainly a good lead part
  • Musically the track is pretty interesting, vocally the track isn’t so good
  • Overall, I’m not a big fan of Burnt Ice but I suppose I could go either way with the track, if you’re really into guitar solos then this song definitely showcases a lot of them and would be one I’d recommend for you to look into

• by Grimmy101

Burnt Ice is a song by Megadeth which appears on their album United Abominations. The track starts off with an extremely quick guitar solo and a pounding rhythm behind this solo.

The solo isn’t that great but I guess it’s an alright way to start off the song.

Mustaine comes in with the vocals of the song with a melody which isn’t that great but I do like the music behind him, I also like how there is a lead

guitar part which comes in and out during the breaks during the vocals of the verse.

The chorus of this track slows down in tempo and has a much more coherent sound than the verse does but it’s still nothing all that special.

To be totally honest, I get the impression that Megadeth were really trying to write a heavy song here but it just didn’t turn out all that great.

One thing about this track which is nice is ...

• that there are various leads throughout the song which is something I’m sure that many fans of Megadeth can enjoy as their solos are always pretty enjoyable for the most part.

I really do like the section at around two minutes into the song, this is definitely my favorite section in the track thus far as I think it has a nice melodic driving sound and it’s certainly a good lead part.

Most of the guitar solos in this track

are great, and quite fast for that matter, but I’m not really a big fan of the sections where Mustaine is singing to be honest.

Musically the track is pretty interesting, vocally the track isn’t so good.

Overall, I’m not a big fan of Burnt Ice but I suppose I could go either way with the track, if you’re really into guitar solos then this song definitely showcases a lot of them and would be one I’d recommend for you to look into.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 145071175420931/k2311a075/7.5.10