Andre Pink Champagne  » Food  »
  • Andre pink champagne didn't have neither, so I bought it, hoping it wouldn't be dry

• by Lorianna
      We had celebrated the beginning of the new 2007 year with a bottle of Andre Pink Champagne. This was the first time I tried it.

I happen to prefer sweet champagne, which is next to impossible

to find here in the US for some reason.

Every other bottle I checked at the store had either “Brut” or “Dry” written on it ‘ which means sour (sorry, fans of dry wines).

Andre pink ...

• champagne didn’t have neither, so I bought it, hoping it wouldn’t be dry.

The wine turned out to be rather decent, although still not sweet enough to my taste.

Still, it was much better than some

I have tried before.

The pink color is a deviation from your traditional champagne, but everything else ‘ bubbles, pressure, taste ‘ was pretty much classic.

Will I buy this brand again? Perhaps, unless I discover something sweeter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27801117520131/k2311a018/1.8.07