Douglas (Perfumery)
  • Hello, I will give my opinion about one of the most prestigious perfumeries in my opinion
  • They serve you the best way but this, that today more than a compliment appears to be a requirement to sell, also give you many tips on the products you want to use, of any kind whatsoever
  • The section of hair dyes is one that I like because they always have offers and if you take a hair dye the second drive you out to the middle or maybe you give away and no doubt at all because you find all brands and all the prices from the cheapest to the most high for most prestigious brands that require this type of expenditure

• by Andrea43

Hello, I will give my opinion about one of the most prestigious perfumeries in my opinion.

This is the “Douglas” perfumery a few years ago was settled in my city, there is only one of them, and traps in a central location in the city for so very removed from where I live, but worth it for this move first place because the seller dealing with the client in my case could not be better.

They serve you the best way but this, that today more than a compliment appears to be a requirement to sell, also give you many tips on the products you want to use, of any kind whatsoever. They see little evidence for the difference in a make to another, a perfume or whatever and it’s always good to have a second chance for these things.

The one in my city is

quite large, and has an outstanding organization, I guess like all they have here. The section of hair dyes is one that I like because they always have offers and if you take a hair dye the second drive you out to the middle or maybe you give away and no doubt at all because you find all brands and all the prices from the cheapest to the most high for most prestigious brands that require this type of expenditure.

You can also find a wide range of cosmetics and within them they include all have or might have, ie, make up, blusher, foundation, eye shadow, mascara, lip glosses, concealers. .. Whatever your always are. It is true that I am a person that I love makeup and always leaving any product advertised on TV I like to go to the store to look ...

• at least to try, in the other perfumeries this does not happen because these products are never or depleted or not even reach the store.

Its stores are characterized as being of large, spacious and bright, whilst being perfectly clean and tidy. At the door of the same, there is often a kind of basket with products that are on promotion (although typically such offers are often not so much if we compare the prices of those products with which other perfumes are often less “prestige” .) In turn, Douglas perfume stores tend to have large windows in which we show some of its “star” (for example, in the shop that I usually go, they have exposed a variety of make-up kits).

Regarding the customer service in Douglas perfume usually let you look at your leisure, but if they see you have interest in something

specific about any kind always assistant to answer your questions or help you with your choices. One point very much in favor is the fact that you are not annoyed as they do in other stores, here they get you informed, and if you decide to shop, they go back to let you keep just watching.

And finally to say some more about it, in Christmas eve they make some beautiful baskets of all sizes and all prices may be of all types, or those that propose the establishment itself or the one you choose you with your own products, eventually turns out to be a gift that everyone loves to have.

And another thing I wanted to say is that the prices of this perfumery are higher than those of other perfumeries but said for this reason that in many cases are buying premium brands and first-hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565071174660731/k2311a075/7.5.10