DKNY Delicious Candy Apples Sweet Caramel by Donna Karan Perfume
1.0
  • Donna Karan has once again gave us a different variation to her Be Delicious ensemble released several years ago
  • I enjoyed how they combined with rose mallow because it was a perfect floral fruity smell for me

• by becca5040

Donna Karan has once again gave us a different variation to her Be Delicious ensemble released several years ago. The original was striking and awesome for me. This time the tale is about the playful unique blend of fruits mix with something truly edible. Let us check how the scent fared. This version came with additional two versions, Juicy Berry in violet-colored bottle and Ripe Raspberry in red-colored bottle. The bottle of this scent is green with a simulated lollipop handle to feel like a candy.

The scent has its traditional apple as its top notes, pear and rose mallow. It has this pleasant light floral fruity smell. Then for the middle notes there was jasmine, violet and lily. The base notes were vanilla and chocolate. When you first spray this scent, it was

all right. I did not feel it was original but it rises as something appealing and beautiful. Rose mallow gave a bold facet to a unique floral character. It is my first time to encounter it. The fruity hints of apple and pear is always light and safe. It always retains the compatibility for almost all. The middle notes made up the floral smell with violet soaring like a bullet when it ricochets in the air. Lily has retained the musty floral mark that I always look for and aspire. It was satisfying to smell it again and even in the entire concoction, it still remains noticeable and giving the scent a fresh breed. Jasmine always feel light with a smell that I am not really proud given its ubiquitousness and recurrence.

Then vanilla ...

• is famous to almost everybody and caramel. This made the smell powdery and gourmand. The smell is floral fruity gourmand.

The smell for me was great when it opened, it started outrageous even if the top notes were so pastel-like, easily fades and lightly flourishes. The intensity of apple makes it a signature mark. This is one thing I noticed with Be Delicious. The smell of apple remains indelible and still resurfaces even during dry down. I enjoyed how they combined with rose mallow because it was a perfect floral fruity smell for me. It gives an equal mix of what is floral and fruity. Then the whole bunch of floral composition during the middle notes was strong but perfect in quality. I appreciate how unique the blend of floral smell there is. Still I

would attribute the uniqueness to rose mallow because it is the only notes which is not always being used. I loathe the dry down stage because I cannot stand vanilla and much more caramel.

There is not uniqueness introduced by this smell except the oft used apple smell used to symbolize deliciousness. This time it is wrapped in caramel, giving you the new concept for this year. It is not something new and it is not something appealing. The smell gives you embarrassing booty allure and synthetic wearable smell. It makes you look funny. The feeling of being too humid is also one thing I am displeased about. Donna Karan should stop setting variations for this perfume because obviously they have limited concept. It already the dead end. What’s next? Apples with garlic or pepper?How about rubber?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565071174510731/k2311a075/7.5.10