Swatch Digital Answering Machine  » Electronics  »
  • I thought we would be completely lost using a modern answering machine
  • I like this feature of the Swatch Digital Answering Machine very much
  • The cost of our Swatch Digital Answering Machine was around $35.00
  • I highly recommend getting the Swatch Digital Answering Machine for your home phone

• by vpriddy
      After years of having an old answering machine, it gave out on us. Doing some research we finally settled on getting the Swatch Digital Answering Machine as our replacement. We purchased Model TDA032US.

One of the deciding features for this particular model of the Swatch Digital Answering Machine was the color. I really liked the deep blue casing of the machine.

Our other machine

had been a simple gray and black. Having the blue made for an extremely nice change and fit the room d’cor much better then the previous answering machine.

Another nice feature about the Swatch Digital Answering Machine was the instruction manual. I thought we would be completely lost using a modern answering machine.

I liked that the Swatch Digital Answering Machine manual was extremely user friendly ...

• and easy to understand. It was written for people to use the equipment instead of being completely lost.

With our previous machine, callers had to leave the date and time of their calls. It is very nice to have a date and time stamp with that Swatch Digital Answering Machine.

Now if people forget to leave the date and time, we automatically know when they called.

I like this feature of the Swatch Digital Answering Machine very much.

In addition, people can leave longer messages then on our previous machine. The cost of our Swatch Digital Answering Machine was around $35.

This was the middle range of answering machine prices that we looked into buying. I highly recommend getting the Swatch Digital Answering Machine for your home phone.

It is a great value and works fantastic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16801117451231/k2311a018/1.8.07