Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo  » Electronics  »
  • I think that you would need a degree in electronics to understand the book

• by vpriddy
      I had the opportunity to try out the Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo. It was model number DMR ES45VS. Compared to other similar electronics in our area, the price on the Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo was moderate.

It was around $250. I have seen it priced even lower on the internet, however the shipping costs made up

for the difference.

The Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo came with an instruction manual. I think that you would need a degree in electronics to understand the book.

It was extremely complicated and not at all user friendly. I did like however that I was able to record many home videos onto the DVD recorder.

The quality of the pictures came out ...

• very nicely. The sound was also extremely good.

I was not able to understand from the manual how to add captions to the DVDs. Hopefully, I can get that one figured out on the Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo.

But it was nice to take my VCR tapes and transfer them over to DVDs. It is reassuring to know that

special memories will be stored and saved a lot better then on the VHS tapes which in time will eventually wear out.

Another great feature about the Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo is that it has an SD slot to transfer your digital camera pictures to DVD. I especially liked this feature and it was fairly easy to figure out on the Panasonic DVD Recorder and VCR Combo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16801117441231/k2311a018/1.8.07