Morrowind the Elder Scrolls video game
  • I like that there is so much information on the web for helping you play this game
  • I have really enjoyed going on the different quests for the guilds
  • It has some rather graphic blood in it so I would not recommend it for anyone under 13 years of age in your family

• by vpriddy
      Morrowind the Elder Scrolls video game is an incredible role playing game. You get to select what race, sex and job that you want your character to have. It is extremely user friendly and not hard to learn the Xbox commands for playing the game.

I like that there is so much information on the web for helping you play this game.

In addition, you can save several characters on the game.

I like that everyone in my family has an opportunity to play this game instead of each of us having to wait for the other person to complete the series. I like the different guilds in Morrowind the Elder Scrolls video game.

The guild choices are varied so that everyone has a chance to ...

• play something fun. In addition, the guild orders are neat.

I have really enjoyed going on the different quests for the guilds. The game is full of surprises, like assassins that just show up out of no where to defeat your character.

The graphics in Morrowind the Elder Scrolls video game are also excellent. Someone took a lot of time when they

created the beautiful land in this game.

The creatures are varied and keep you from becoming bored with the game. I do not like the music of the game though.

It is rather irritating. But other then that the game is perfect.

It has some rather graphic blood in it so I would not recommend it for anyone under 13 years of age in your family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28801117431231/k2311a018/1.8.07