Retin-A Micro Gel Vitamin A
  • I just put it on religiously and after a week, I noticed it was quite itchy, I was so pleased to see that there were bits of my skin peeling off
  • I recommend this product if you want to have a safe and affordable way to have your scars lightened, just make sure they are not over a year old and they are not cut too deeply or else the gel might not work as it did with me
  • Try it out on fresh scars and I assure you that you won't be disappointed with the results

• by jbs

I have some irritating scars on my arms and legs that can’t really be erased or even just lightened by whitening creams, I have tried even Nivea whitening lotion, Sebo de macho, and some Mow Sun chinese medicine, all to no avail. I can’t have a peeling because there are only small areas and it would be very hard to get a peeling solution that can only be applied to small parts of your body, I was also scared because peeling and bleaching solutions can sometimes overdo and can burn your skin. My mother suggested that I try this ointment, the Retin-A Vitamin A Microgel, she says it’s best used for acne and for the face but I can also

try it using it on my scars, since my scars were still fresh and it could be of help.

The gel was just your ordinary ointment, it wasn’t too thick and was whitish-creamish in colour, as I applied the gel on my scar it looked translucent on my skin, I was careful not to touch it and had to wear a sleeveless blouse at home so the ointment could be absorbed. I just put it on religiously and after a week, I noticed it was quite itchy, I was so pleased to see that there were bits of my skin peeling off! I didn’t want to ruin the process of peeling, it was only Micro peeling, meaning really small, so I ...

• waited it out until a couple of days when my new skin finally showed through, my skin did lighten and I was surprised with just using that gel and no bleaching or whitening products whatsoever, my scars lightened!

I had put on more gel on some parts of my body and after a week they all peeled off except for one scar which I got deeply from my new figure skating boots, which was about 2 years old, maybe the scars need to be fresh and not too deep so it could work quickly, but as I religiously put it on the deep scar I have not seen any results. For the lighter scars however I even had one deep

scar that I got from my dog’s nails about 1 inch in length and was already flesh in color, it did whiten in just about a month! And now after patiently applying on the gel it has been 2 months, the scar whitened and is almost fading away completely.

I recommend this product if you want to have a safe and affordable way to have your scars lightened, just make sure they are not over a year old and they are not cut too deeply or else the gel might not work as it did with me. Try it out on fresh scars and I assure you that you won’t be disappointed with the results. I give this product a rating of 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071174150731/k2311a075/7.5.10