Fresh & Easy Pecan & Fruit Pieces Chocolate  » Food  »
  • I bought this huge chunk bar of a chocolate at Fresh and Easy and for only $4.99 at a heavy hunky 500 grams (that's half a pound already
  • The taste lasts in your tongue but doesn't subside in your throat unlike other chocolates do, but I still found it delicious and worthy
  • Looking at their nutritional label, for 7 cubes that you eat the total calories is 220, and I think that's fair enough since 7 cubes of chocolate are really plenty
  • For only a mere $5 for this one huge chunk of a half-pound bar, it is worth buying it, my whole family enjoyed it and they loved the fruity taste as well
  • I recommend this to chocolate lovers as you will love the unique taste of dried fruits and crunchy pecans in milky-sweet chocolate

• by jbs

I bought this huge chunk bar of a chocolate at Fresh and Easy and for only $4.99 at a heavy hunky 500 grams (that’s half a pound already!) I can share it with my family and with leftovers still.

This huge chocolate bar had pecan and fruit pieces in it and as I took my first bite I immediately tasted crushed pecans and tasty fruit pieces. The crushed pecans were delicious! They seemed roasted and were very crunchy, it goes well with the milk chocolate taste, and to make it better I have tasted dried fruits which consisted of berries and strawberries, they are medium in size I appreciated it’s size because if they were to go smaller then you can’t really savor the taste of the dried fruits, the mix of the flavour altogether go hand in hand as fruit and pecans do make a great combination. Kids and adults will love the subtle milk chocolate taste because it is not too sweet; the pecans

were evenly distributed and you can feel the nuts around the label as they are easily felt, there are small half pecans, and if you’re lucky you can get a whole one in two chocolate cubes, there are also ample amounts of fruit pieces that can contrast the saltiness of the pecans and once tasted altogether, it is a very pleasant taste. The dried pieces of fruit doesn’t taste at all too sweet, they have just a little bit of sourness that dried fruits have and it is good because otherwise all the ingredients in the chocolate bar would be too sweet. The milk chocolate is very creamy and not too sweet either, it would be a good chocolate bar alone without the toppings. The taste lasts in your tongue but doesn’t subside in your throat unlike other chocolates do, but I still found it delicious and worthy. There are no hints of mocha or cocoa, just pure milk chocolate with it’s toppings. It would go ...

• well melted on creating chocolate eclairs or on toppings on cake when melted because of it’s naturally creamy taste. The milk chocolate is also soft when you sink your teeth into it, you can see teethmarks on the cubes and you won’t have a hard time chewing on them. At one time I have tasted a Cadbury chocolate and it was too hard, I do put my chocolate bars in my fridge side by side so they do can be compared as they are in the same fridge and I put them both inside on the same day.

I would rather eat chocolate pieces of these stuff too as I figured if I’d have a slice of cake then I’d accumulate bigger calories and gain more. Looking at their nutritional label, for 7 cubes that you eat the total calories is 220, and I think that’s fair enough since 7 cubes of chocolate are really plenty. I can only eat about 4 at a time when

dessert time comes and considering it has pecan and fruit toppings, you really don’t have to worry much about your weight as long as you watch it.

I haven’t tasted a product before that mixed pecans and fruit pieces together, usually it’s nuts and fruit pieces (Cadbury chocolates) and I loved the taste of pecans which were crunchy with the dried fruit pieces. For only a mere $5 for this one huge chunk of a half-pound bar, it is worth buying it, my whole family enjoyed it and they loved the fruity taste as well. I recommend this to chocolate lovers as you will love the unique taste of dried fruits and crunchy pecans in milky-sweet chocolate. This whole bar alone for a very affordable price is worth it compared to Cadbury chocolates that only has half the weight and they just have about the same amount of toppings, the taste does not vary too much but they do taste just about the same. I rate this product a 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 275071174130731/k2311a075/7.5.10