Neutrogena Triple Deep Recovery Hair Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • The best way I found to use the hair mask was to wash my hair like I usually do with my shampoo
  • Some other things I like about the Neutrogena Triple Deep Recovery Hair Mask is the huge jar it comes in because the jar is easy to store away and contains 6 ounces of hair mask
  • For those of you out there with really dry hair I would recommend this hair mask to you because it worked wonders on my hair
  • I would just be careful if you have find thin hair because it might weigh it down a bit, but other than that it is really good for all hair types I think

• by Soleil Robins

When my hair was really dried out I used Neutrogena Triple Deep Recovery Hair Mask to help repair my dry hair so it could be soft and silky again. Sure enough the hair mask did just that and I was very pleased with the hair care product.

The best way I found to use the hair mask was to wash my hair like I usually do with my shampoo. After I towel dried my hair so it was left damp and I took a handful of the hair mask and lathered it right into my hair. The hair mask is really thick and has a nice smell to it. Once the hair mask was in my hair I took a comb and combed the mask throughout my hair to make sure every strained of hair was covers. After I took a

shower cap and placed it over my hair and head so the hair mask wasn’t dripping all over me while I did things. I ended up leaving the hair mask in my hair for 45 minutes while I cleaned the house and I must say I am so glade I did. Once the 45 minutes was up I rinsed the hair mask out of my hair completely, towel dried my hair, brushes my hair out, blow dried, and styled my hair as I usually did and I must say my hair came out wonderfully. It was silky soft, easy to manage again, had shine and bounce to it, and you could see my natural high lights a lot better.

The hair mask was wonderful.

However, I would suggest that you do not use the hair mask every day or every week ...

• because using it to much will way down your hair and make it oily. Once or twice a month is usually the best way to use this hair mask to keep your hair in good shape. In the wintertime it might be okay to use the hair mask more often because hair tends to be dryer and tends to dry out faster because of the cold dry air.

Some other things I like about the Neutrogena Triple Deep Recovery Hair Mask is the huge jar it comes in because the jar is easy to store away and contains 6 ounces of hair mask. Once jar usually lasts me a whole entire year which is absolutely wonderful because it means I do not have to buy hair treatment products constantly. I also love that the hair mask leaves my hair smelling very

nice as well. I always get complements on how nice my hair look and smells when I use the mask.

For those of you out there with really dry hair I would recommend this hair mask to you because it worked wonders on my hair. I would just be careful if you have find thin hair because it might weigh it down a bit, but other than that it is really good for all hair types I think. I will be using this hair mask over and over again when I need to restore moisture to my hair.

I do hope those of you who try the Neutrogena Triple Deep Recovery Hair Mask end up liking what it does for your hair. I wish you all the best of luck with hydrating and softening your dry hair right up. Happy hair days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071173910631/k2311a075/7.5.10