Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton Soap, Sanitizer, & Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I purchased all three at the same time as a set, and will definitely buy all three again in the future
  • I recommend the Sea Island Cotton hand soap as a nice gift to give to anyone
  • All three of the Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton products are amazing

• by Snowflake

Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton hand soap, sanitizer, & lotion are all great products that smell wonderful. I purchased all three at the same time as a set, and will definitely buy all three again in the future. This set of matching products all have a light green color, and the smell is very beautiful (light and breezy, but not overpowering).

The Sea Island Cotton deep-cleansing hand soap is a translucent light green color, it feels super soft on my hands, and leaves my hands feeling softer after washing (considerably softer than when compared to other hand soaps). It contains vitamin B5, Vitamin E, and moisturizing beads to help cleanse hands while keeping them soft. This gentle hand soap is antibacterial, but personally I would not use this soap if I knew my hands had a virus on them or if they

were very dirty. I only use this soap to wash my hands when they are not very dirty. This soap contains 0.03% triclosan (main cleansing ingredient) while other soaps have 0.15% triclosan. Before eating meals I use different hand soap because I want to be sure my hands are very clean. I recommend the Sea Island Cotton hand soap as a nice gift to give to anyone.

The Sea Island Cotton sanitizer looks almost identical to the Sea Island Cotton hand soap. They both come in bottles that look exactly the same, and both contain blue moisturizing beads. The only way I can tell the difference between the sanitizer and hand soap is by reading the label on the bottle (otherwise they are impossible to tell apart). The sanitizer contains 60% alcohol to kill germs on hands, and it smells very nice (60% alcohol ...

• content is the absolute minimum for effectively killing germs and viruses on hands). I highly recommend the Sea Island Cotton sanitizer for everyone. It’s great for using in public places when you do not want the air around you to get that alcohol odor which happens with other sanitizers. The Sea Island Cotton sanitizer also makes a wonderful gift that people of all ages will enjoy.

The name of the lotion is a little different than the sanitizer and hand soap, but they all go together very well as a set. Bath & Body Works Cotton Blossom lotion is an excellent product. In addition to the beautiful smell, this very light green lotion is super soft. It makes my skin feel like silk and leaves a light, beautiful scent on my skin that lasts for hours. When applying the lotion it kind of gives

a light powdery feeling, but it’s not a heavy feeling. The lotion feels light, airy, and silky on my skin and leaves my skin feeling super soft. Cotton Blossom lotion makes a fantastic gift that females of all ages will love. Plus, it’s a great gift to get for yourself occasionally simply because it smells beautiful and leaves your skin silky soft. I highly recommend Cotton Blossom lotion; try it and you will love it.

All three of the Bath & Body Works Sea Island Cotton products are amazing. I highly recommend the lotion and sanitizer. The hand soap is also great, but is simply not my first choice of soap because I personally do not think it’s powerful enough to kill viruses on hands. If you only start out with one of these products, get the lotion and you will love everything about it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071173890631/k2311a075/7.5.10