Jollibee Sto. Rosario St., Angeles City  » Restaurants  »
Jollibee Sto. Rosario St., Angeles City, Philippines 2009
  • While I was being trained how to take orders and use the cash register, I noticed that the kitchen crew were all busy preparing food and were all dripping with sweat

• by SweetieMitchie

I worked as a crew in Jollibee back in 1997. Since the store where I applied was still under construction back then, we were sent to different branches for our on the job training. There were three locations where I worked as a trainee: Bulacan branch, San Fernando branch and Sto.

Rosario branch. With this, I was able to compare the different branches.

They all have the same Standard Operating Procedures from greeting the customers to serving their food providing excellent customer service. The only thing that bothered me

was the cleanliness of the stores.

Jollibee Sto. Rosario branch was the worst.

There were cockroaches in the pantry, inside our lockers and counter tops. At end of our shift, they would even ask us to catch mouse before we leave the store.

While I was being trained how to take orders and use the cash register, I noticed that the kitchen crew were all busy preparing food and were all dripping with sweat. Some don’t even wear gloves.

During breaktime, I have observed that there were those who ...

• would hide hotdogs inside their socks. I was able to renew 3 contracts with Jollibee Balibago branch and I would admit I had my own foolishness to share.

I’ll never forget this incident. After my shift, I have counted my sales money and it didn’t match the receipts I had for the day.

I was over Php 200, so while my Manager counter checks the money in my cash register, I was already hiding the excess coins inside my shoe! What was I thinking back then? I knew the

other Manager saw what I was doing because he was right at my back. After checking, she told me I was short Php 200, I got my shoe and gave the coins to her, later on we figured out that I wasn’t over in the first place, rather I had zero balance.

But the impression I gave them on hiding coins inside my shoe was really terrible. I knew their trust was not as solid as when I started, but I still became a Store Marketing Assistant and an Accounting Assistant respectively.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75071173820631/k2311a075/7.5.10