Dove Original Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • While I do not claim it to be the best, I like it because it works
  • As much as I love trying different lotions and potions, when it comes to deodorant, I am not as fussy

• by ascendant

Except for babies, I don’t know anyone who doesn’t use a deodorant or anti-perspirant because it is such a part of good grooming that no one should be able to let a day pass without applying it. Before, the sole purpose of an anti-perspirant was to keep underarms dry in order to prevent body odor.

Over the years however, the use of anti-perspirant has evolved and nowadays, deodorants

not only come in various fragrances but there are those that offer additional benefits such smoothening and lightening of the underarm area and even prevention of underarm hair.

But because I am so old-fashioned, however, I have not moved on from using the Dove Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.

It had already become a habit at the grocery store to pick it up despite the many other cheaper brands and ...

• variants available amongst it.

While I do not claim it to be the best, I like it because it works.

In the States, Dove came out with a clear version of their Original scent but the ones available in the markets here are still the solid white ones that leave white stains on your pits and on your shirt if you happen to apply too much.

Nonetheless,

it’s the only deodorant and variant that I use.

I like its clean, fresh scent and the fact it glides easily and doesn’t irritate my skin.

As much as I love trying different lotions and potions, when it comes to deodorant, I am not as fussy.

Dove Original Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant has kept my underarms dry over the years and it’s really my personal choice when it comes to anti-perspirants.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071173740631/k2311a075/7.5.10