Cherry Homes hotel, Bandung  » Hotels  »
Jalan Babakan Jeruk IV no 37-39, Bandung, Indonesia
  • I thought that it was worth to try as they offered some discount for room rates to certain credit card holders
  • Although I know the city of Bandung fairly well, the address was unfamiliar for me, and indeed it is situated about 600 m away from the main road
  • I think that the portals are to prevent the hotel and its guests from any crime

• by Pusaka

The first time I knew about this hotel was from an advertisement. I thought that it was worth to try as they offered some discount for room rates to certain credit card holders. Although I know the city of Bandung fairly well, the address was unfamiliar for me, and indeed it is situated about 600 m away from the main road. Guests can take any public transportation that drive along Jalan Dokter Djundjunan

and alight at Jalan Bumi Sukaraja.

This three-leveled hotel is clean and sufficiently good. The guestroom I occupied (which is on ground level) consists of a bedroom, a living room, and a shower. However, it has no window as other normal hotels’ rooms do. I could not keep myself up for a long time inside accordingly. The toilet, shower, and sink are located together in a very tiny room. As my body is not ...

• that thick, I could use the toilet and shower but not very comfortably. The space in front of my room is used to serve breakfast for all guests of the hotel. No wonder that it is very noisy in the morning.

The access road to the hotel is narrow, not in good condition, and has several portals which are locked between about 10 pm and 6 am. I think that the portals are to

prevent the hotel and its guests from any crime. As I arrived to check in on my first day rather late in the evening, I had to make a phone call first to the hotel to ask somebody to open the gate manually. For this I had to wait for a while, and this was annoying. I think that the management should improve the security system, particularly for opening and closing the portals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25071173680631/k2311a075/7.5.10