SEAir Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Thank goodness and my experience here was good
  • Checking in was smooth as I was nto carrying any problem items, and I was able to grab my seat in time

• by dainge

I have reserved a flight last November 2009 for a price of 1,200 pesos on board a domestic flight all the way to Subic at around 4 pm via SEAir Airlines. The flight took me around 2 hours from my destination, .

That was the first time I flew via SEAir Airlines because the usual airlines I was using already had the seats occupied, so there was no

choice but to look for another vacant seat from another airlines. Thank goodness and my experience here was good. Actually, it was pleasant.

The airplane was around an hour earlier when we were about to depart. It was never late. Checking in was smooth as I was nto carrying any problem items, and I was able to grab my seat in time. The airplane was a little bigger than the ones I boarded from other airlines like Philippine Airlines, which was a welcome change. There were more seats at the back, and the assigned seat for me was at the window.

The airplane was a little bigger although not as big as the ones from Philippine Airlines, though. I should say that it was a little big and wide, spacious and very clean, with no signs of ...

• SEAir Airlines
      being worn down. The airplane seats were comfortable and looking new, very elegant and with no loose foam found. The food were a little horrible and were stingy, though, as they only served a few canned softdrinks, some water and juice, with snacks and junk food, but nothing more from the grand side. The TV at the front was wide and huge, showing very clear images and with
      a loud, audible sound. All the while my flight was pleasant as there were no problems with my items and all the staff were neatly dressed in their red uniforms and were very helpful to fellow passengers.

The airplane touched down at around 4 pm, which is a little early than expected. I arrived here safely, with no problems and no complaints. The price was worth it, a little inexpensive and worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 405071173590631/k2311a075/7.5.10