Sportline Walking Back Support Belt  » Health  »
  • So when my husband suggested that I use Sport line Walking Back support Belt - to help me cope with my problem - I immediately felt that this could a perfect solution to my backache problems
  • But since this belt made me walk more easily and at a better pace, I decided to use to use this belt only for my morning walks
  • Sport line Walking Back support Belt truly proved to an amazing aid
  • Apart from boosting the exercise benefits and reducing fatigue, this back belt was rather easy and convenient to use

• by rm002

Walking had always been one of one of favorite exercise for the last 10- 15 years. A great way to keep myself fit and healthy, walking has always been a pleasure until now. But off now, due to my terrible back pain, walking at a fast pace or walking for a longer period of time makes me feel rather uncomfortable and more tiring. So when my husband suggested that I use Sport line Walking Back support Belt - to help me cope with my problem - I immediately felt that this could a perfect solution to my backache problems.

Constructed of high quality neoprene for durability, this walking back support belt basically supported the middle and lower back and helped in maintaining a correct posture while walking. Although I had seen

my parents and grand parents using a back belt, I was not very used to wearing belts and so wondered whether this product would ever make me feel comfortable.

When I tried using this back belt for the first time on my walk - I must admit that though it felt comfortable on my back area, wearing something tight on my body( which I am not very comfortable with) - didn’t really make feel very happy. But since this belt made me walk more easily and at a better pace, I decided to use to use this belt only for my morning walks. But to my surprise- as days passed, my body seemed to feel so comfortable in this belt, that wearing this back belt while working around the house made me less ...

• tired and fatigued. In fact sometimes it almost felt that my backache had completely been healed ( though It was only a temporary feeling). Gradually this belt some became an important part and parcel of my daily routine and I seem to just love every moment I am in it.

Sport line Walking Back support Belt truly proved to an amazing aid. Apart from boosting the exercise benefits and reducing fatigue, this back belt was rather easy and convenient to use. Equipped with a fit grip strip closure, this back belt adjusted perfectly well around my body without any kind of difficulty. What I really liked about this back belt was the fact that I could conveniently wear it under my clothes, without anyone else knowing about it. This back belt to a great

extent helped me improve my body posture thus making me walk or move around in a much more smarter and confident manner. But the greatest benefit of using this belt was the fact that since this back belt increased body heat while wearing it, this in turn has helped me shed excess water weight on my ‘ pot belly’ area , thus making me look and feel - just beautiful. The only downside of using this back belt lay in the fact that it helped heal my back as long as it was on my body, but as soon as it was removed- my back ache( though not as terrible as before) returned.

A great aid to solve your back pain temporarily, this back belt can sure give great relief to those suffering from a backache problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342071173301231/k2311a072/7.2.10