Nokia 3990
  • I am very happy that this phone was invented
  • I am satisfied without a reasonable doubt that this phone will last much longer than any other on the market today

• by Carrie McMillian
      This Nokia phone is compact and small and very good to me. I never thought I would be able to find a phone that would offer so many way to customize it to my own personality.

I am very happy that this phone was invented.

I am satisfied without

a reasonable doubt that this phone will last much longer than any other on the market today.

This phone has a camera and video which helped me record an accident that happened on the freeway one afternoon.

I was playing on the phone, testing it out, and this big ...

• semi-truck with a drunk driver was swerving all over the highway.

I was able to use this easy quick acting great display cell phone to alert the proper authorities and put this man behind bars.

I would replace this phone with the same phone when the time comes for

me to have an upgrade.

If I were to switch phone companies, I would also want the company I switch to to carry this phone in their plans.

I am very happy with this phone and I am sure that other will be happy with this same phone also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37801117321231/k2311a018/1.8.07