Rice Dream Rice Milk, Original Flavor
  • I love the name (and the company name, Imagine Foods) for one thing but the name alone can not make a purchase, at least not a continued purchase
  • I like Rice Dream in my morning cereal and on occasion in my baking
  • I recommend everyone give it a try, even if you drink cows milk try adding it to your daily “milk” option

• by stuckinarut

I don’t eat or drink anything that comes from an animal, so rice milk is one of the options I use when I substitute milk. Rice Dream Rice Milk has always been my favorite brand of rice milk. I love the name (and the company name, Imagine Foods) for one thing but the name alone can not make a purchase, at least not a continued purchase.

Rice milk

is not an exact drinking substitute, taste wise, if you are use to dairy milk as it has a completely different taste and not as creamy. It is good, just different, just a warning for you first timers.

Rice Dream is now gluten free as it once had barley, but no longer. The taste is no different without it, at least I can’t tell. Rice milk is a ...

• little thinner than other milks and non-dairy milks and Rice Dream is no different.

I like Rice Dream in my morning cereal and on occasion in my baking. Though, it is a bit thin for some recipes. I sometimes even crave a glass all by itself. I don’t often use it in my dinners because it is a little too sweet. I use it mostly to make chocolate

“milk.” It cost just a little over a dollar and I have been able to find it at any grocery store in the health food section. The taste of Rice dream is mildly creamy and mildly sweet. I recommend everyone give it a try, even if you drink cows milk try adding it to your daily “milk” option. Just remember it is a completely different taste than cows milk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272071173171231/k2311a072/7.2.10