Doctor’s Best MSM powder  » Health  »
  • I have a hard time swallowing pills and try to avoid it
  • I first decided on trying MSM as a supplement because I heard of all the great things it could do for achey/problem joints

• by stuckinarut

I have a hard time swallowing pills and try to avoid it. That is one of the reasons I purchased Doctor’s Best MSM powder version, instead of a pill form. Before I purchased it I read that it can be stirred into juice or water, so I figured it would be perfect.

Once I got the product and opened it to try it, in water, it was, well,

yuck. And that was only with 1/2 of a teaspoon. The taste was awful, but I can’t really blame the product as it is what it is, sulfur. It does not have added flavors, sweeteners or anything. I did try it in juice and it was much more tolerable. Though it can’t be a really small glass of juice or else you will taste it.

I first decided ...

• on trying MSM as a supplement because I heard of all the great things it could do for achey/problem joints. I haven’t been to a doctor to be diagnosed with arthritis or anything but I do have arthritis types symptoms off and on, on occasion. Well, that is I did. I haven’t had any joint problem since I started taking Doctor’s Best MSM powder. I take it
        about 4 or 5 times a week, on average, because sometimes I forget.

If you have joint problems, allergies or any of the other several things MSM has been known to be good for, you should give Doctor’s Best MSM powder a try. But, beware as I said its taste is pretty bad. If you don’t drink juice or something else to cover the taste you will not be happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342071173161231/k2311a072/7.2.10