Back to Nature Litter Purrrfect Cat Litter
  • One day I found Back to Nature Litter Purrrfect
  • If you have a cat or cats I would recommend giving Back to Nature Litter Purrrfect cat litter a try

• by stuckinarut

When it comes to cat litter my cat wont use anything but the normal looking clay type scoopable cat litter or the normal non-scoopable cat litter but I don’t but that type any more. Even though they probably aren’t the healthiest types of litter. One day I found Back to Nature Litter Purrrfect. Its name caught my eye.

I was a bit leery of another

brand since I have tried many bad scoopable litters but I felt this one deserved a shot. Shortly after I put it n the box my cat tried it out with no apprehension at all. Finally when it came time to scoop it scooped right up and was a nice hard clump, thank goodness. There was not any sign of the clump falling ...

• apart.

It does not have a heavy perfume scent or really any scent, which to me is nice. It doesn’t create a lot of dust and it does cover up the smell of cat waste really well. That is probably the most important thing, right above how well it clumps.

It is made with clay, baking soda and lemongrass. I only have one cat right now

but I have no doubt that it will work just as effectively in a multiple cat household. The clumps seem to dry and clump fast and harden with just my one cat so I don’t see why it couldn’t work as well with more than one cat. If you have a cat or cats I would recommend giving Back to Nature Litter Purrrfect cat litter a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292071173151231/k2311a072/7.2.10