Himani Fast Relief, Ayurvedic Pain Relief Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • Finding no other option In fact I decided to endure the pain with some oil massaged but it didn’t help much and I couldn’t bear the nagging pain
  • I bought the 50gm pack, which cost me S$5.00
  • I highly recommend this safe and highly effective pain reliever that Himani Fast Relief Ayurvedic Pain Relief Ointment that is easily available at any Indian drugstore or from any popular online stores like amazon

• by true_value

During my pregnancy, especially beginning from the thirst trimester onwards my lower back started hurting a lot because of the strain from the weight of my ever-growing tummy. After a full day of work in the office, the extended hours of sitting in a chair and traveling to and fro made the pain worse by the day.

I did not want to use the pain relieving plasters, as I was worried the chemicals in them might not be as safe for my baby and talking pain killer pills were absolutely out of question as it is a known fact that it can be dangerous to the growth of the unborn baby. Finding no other option In fact I decided to endure the pain with some oil massaged but it didn’t help much and I couldn’t bear the nagging pain.

Once, I was shopping for some vitamins at the Mustafa Center pharmacy and thought of asking the pharmacist if

he would suggest some safe to use during pregnancy pain reliever. He gave me the Himani Fast Relief Ayurvedic Pain Relief Ointment and mentioned that it was very powerful, completely safe and effective pain reliever that I can use without any worries.

I bought the 50gm pack, which cost me S$5.00. The medication was packed inside a paper box with the FAST RELIEF in bold letters that appeared to be moving fast so as to signify that it was going to give a speedy relief. I liked that.

The label described it to be a powerful therapy for symptomatic relief from arthritis, muscular pain, backache, join pains, sprains, sciatica, inflammation, myositis etc.,

The ointment claimed to be enriched with special herbals that help the ointment to penetrate swiftly to the area of pain. After penetration, the active ingredients stimulate circulation, relax stiffness and re-oxygenate tense painful tissues. As a result, the ointment would give relief in minutes. And that it ...

• was a fast acting, safer substitute than pain relieving tablets.

The composition of the ointment was all herbal with ingredients like Wintergreen Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, Camphor, Turpentine Oil, Clove Oil and Thymol.

The ointment was in a silver plastic easy to use squeeze tube with a screw cap, had a gel like appearance but very thick and had a pinkish tint. Before going to bed, I applied the ointment on the area of pain at my lower back and massaged it in until it was fully absorbed. Due to its oily texture the ointment melted and helped with the massage. I loved the relaxing fragrance of menthol and eucalyptus that arise from it and I felt the area where I applied to feel instantly chill as if I had applied ice pack on my back. The feeling was extremely soothing and I could feel my pain dissolving in just minutes after the application.

I had a very rested sleep

that night and when I woke up in the morning I had no pain at all. It was so amazing. After living with the pain for a month it felt wonderful to be free from pain again.

From then on I applied the ointment every other day before sleep and never had the back pain complaint again. I gave it to my mother who has occasional knee pain to try and she too loved how instantly the Himani Fast Relief Ayurvedic Pain Relief Ointment relieves her from the pain.

I can’t imagine how much if would have suffered from my backache if I had not used it. It is also nice that it has a pleasant soothing fragrance and is non-staining on clothes or skin.

I highly recommend this safe and highly effective pain reliever that Himani Fast Relief Ayurvedic Pain Relief Ointment that is easily available at any Indian drugstore or from any popular online stores like amazon.com and various others.

amanullah says :

excuse me can u help me im in pakistan and this ointment is not available here can u tell me from where it get u and can u send me if possible please

Galega says :

Himani is an Indian company and you are unlikely to find its product in Pakistan. It doesn’t export to Pakistan. You can get it from Arabian countries. Or, you can try it from Amazon.com website (where it will be little bit costly for you).

amanullah says :

ohhh dear so where u from can u send me dear amanullah_767[at]yahoo.com is my email u can serach it on fb plz contact me

Galega says :

I am from India, and it is really not possible to send this product to your country. You know the relationship between our and your country.

You should rather consult someone from any Arabian countries. Himani products are available there, and it will be easy to send the pack to Pakistan.

Shailendra says :

Can we use himani fast relief to cure headache or is it not safe for headache?

true_value replies :

Hi, I have never used it for headache. On the tube it does not mention headache it is for muscular pains. From my experience with the ointment, I feel that it is quite strong and might be nor suitable for use on the temples or forehead. Zandu balm and tiger balm are good for headaches. Hope this helped

Galega says :

Himani Fast Relief can be used for headache and any type of muscular pain. You can definitely use it for headache. My mother even used it for migraine with good effect (for short time, though).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262071173121231/k2311a072/7.2.10