Breathe Right (Nasal Strips)  » Medicine  »
  • The first time I bought these strips, it was on the recommendation of the pharmacy, since my husband has a deviated nasal septum, snoring at night
  • I really went quite well with it, these strips are almost a miracle because, compared to yesterday which cost me a lot over sleep and it was with mouth open thing I hate more than not being able to, I could sleep, breathing through the nose only
  • So for what is said and explained, to all those of you who have colds or allergies, I recommend it, since it takes no medication, so that we can combine it with that we are taking, making the air more easily between our lungs

• by raisen90

The first time I bought these strips, it was on the recommendation of the pharmacy, since my husband has a deviated nasal septum, snoring at night. They said it was a product without contraindications, and I tried it.

— Presentation: — These nasal strips is presented to us in a tiny folded cardboard box, blue. When we open the nasal dressings protected with a role similar to that of life strips (white and blue).

The container that I have is small / medium. There are different sizes depending on the size of our noses xD. Luckily mine is not very big so my boyfriend bought the size small / medium (which in principle makes it appropriate for the nose of most adults). The large size makes it is indicated for adults with a larger nose, but I imagine that by going to the pharmacy will give you indicated.

The strips themselves are protected with protective paper that we release when colocárnoslo in the nose, but it will be impossible because the glue is protected by the slip of paper.

Moreover, at least they are transparent, no color (flesh color seen but these are simply transparent). And they are suitable for

sensitive skin, I guess especially when it comes to take it off because, after spending a night with her nose stuck to, not that it is difficult to remove but very engaged.

— How does Breathe Right work — Nasal strips are transparent, as you have said to you that can help relieve nasal congestion, while reducing snoring, often caused by a stuffy nose and catarrh symptoms or allergic processes.

It is very simple: Breathe Right works by two flexible parts that are in the ends of the strip, pulling gently upwards, making our nasal passages open and more air can enter, so then we can breathe easier . It takes a special adhesive that secures the bandage without discomfort such as skin tightening is more, hardly feel it, yes, if we look at a mirror with nasal strip can lose all the sex-appeal we thought we had, since that by opening our nasal passages, also makes the nose look bigger than it is xD. Sexy sexy, I tell you!

In addition to being referred for snoring or nasal congestion, also used for athletes or people who like eg jogging down the street, or simply go to the gym. By improving nasal breathing, the strips can reduce heart rate and improve heart-lung efficiency.

— How do I Breathe Right? — The first thing to do is go to the bathroom and wash the area well from the nose (I have washed with the soap leaves my skin tighter and drier, and warn you in the middle of the night I skip the strip). Then rinse and dry your area.

Then we take a test, take away in protective paper wrapper and, applying the strip to the height agreed to in the instructions (eye, can be neither too high nor too low, since it would effect, the question is placed in a means that open the nostrils and can have a better breathing).

Once in place we will have to gently rub strip (especially on the sides or side) to ensure a secure fit, so they don’t fall off.

— How to remove the strip? — It is best to wash your face with warm water or warm (either in the sink or shower, it does not matter). I take it off in the shower so I tell you. I get into the shower with little water and put your ...

• Breathe Right (Nasal Strips)
      fingers warm as the nail brush my skin, so the tips of my two index fingers touch the plaster on the sides. Loose ends and lift both sides. I must tell you that needs absolutely nothing to disengage, at least to me, and no pain, is similar to those strips of Ponds used to remove the black spots, but tiny.

— Notes — What first thing to know is the size you choose, and I said, small / medium or large.

Do not have to touch the adhesive, since we are exposed to the strip from falling or getting dirty. As long as you stuck to the skin it is best not meddle strip.

If you have oily skin (around the nose is often the case) you can use as a bar of soap to wash the area, causing the skin to remain drier us, or else use some astringent to cleanse the skin.

If we see that when we remove the bandage, the skin is dry, we can always use Nivea cream or oil to make them better off. Or we can dwell once detached moisturizer and let it act.

These strips should not be used on burns, wounds or

irritated skin.

In principle they are suitable for use up to 12 hours. Do not know what happens if you use more, since I only use them 10 hours.

The strips are just one application, that is, when we remove we no longer useful for next time.

— Conclusion — If you have a cold or suffer from sinusitis or allergies, if your companion husky or hoarse and you complain, if you have trouble breathing during sleep (or during the day for your stuffy nose), try these nasal strips.

I really went quite well with it, these strips are almost a miracle because, compared to yesterday which cost me a lot over sleep and it was with mouth open thing I hate more than not being able to, I could sleep, breathing through the nose only. This does not follow with nasal congestion, but between Rhinomer, the Couldina and these strips are making my cold is less obtrusive and can breathe better.

So for what is said and explained, to all those of you who have colds or allergies, I recommend it, since it takes no medication, so that we can combine it with that we are taking, making the air more easily between our lungs.

In short, recommended.

Kristen Dingess says :

re : The first time I bought these strips, it was on the recommendation of the pharmacy, since my husband has a deviated nasal septum, snoring at night
The first time I purchased these strips it was after a free sample trial that I had gotten in the mail. I was suffering with congestion and a stuffy nose during the night so I placed one of the strips across my nose (as the box indicated) and it was immediate relief The strip opens up your nasal passages and keeps them open for easy breathing I did not snore at night either, so now, I use them for that purpose also

Jessica Zarrillo says :

re : So for what is said and explained, to all those of you who have colds or allergies, I recommend it, since it takes no medication, so that we can combine it with that we are taking, making the air more easily between our lungs
Great point. There’s no medication in these breath-right nasal strips, which means you can use them safely in combination with another medication for colds or allergies, and feel double the benefits.

Ellery TK says :

If you are looking for a drug-free cure, this is great. However, I am a very small person, and my nose is so tiny that even the small size Breathe Right strips do not stay on. They do nothing for me because they are simply too large. If you are a small person, please consider this. I personally use Afrin spray, it is a drug and can have a rebound effect, but for me, it has been a miracle cure for a stuffed nose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262071173101231/k2311a072/7.2.10