Cuisinart CGG-200, 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill  » Housewares  »
  • The cost of fixing it was quite surprising and it was going to take much to long
  • I paid only $150 for the grill brought it straight home hopping that i could have it put together before my partner got home from work
  • I like that because it means I can still have the foods I like in the summer
  • I know some grill aficionados may not really like this grill
  • A friend of mine who grills 2 times a day wasn't really impressed with it

• by makeithappen

I will be honest about something right up front. I have never really thought highly of table top grills. I always thought that a full grill was better. Now I see that I was mistaken on that assumption in more ways than I realized. You see we had planned a surprise birthday party for my partner and our grill suddenly bit the dust. I was able to talk a repairman to come and look at it. The cost of fixing it was quite surprising and it was going to take much to long. After all I needed a grill for the surprise party. I was in a total pickle. How would I hide a huge new grill? How would I explain the high bill? How on earth was I going to put the grill together? That is what forced me in to buying a table top

grill.

Now lets talk about the grill itself. Cuisinart CGG-200 All-Foods 12,000-BTU Tabletop Gas Grill. When I told the salesman my predicament he recommended this grill to me. And I am glad that he did. I paid only $150 for the grill brought it straight home hopping that i could have it put together before my partner got home from work. Imagine how pleased I was when I pulled the grill out of the box and it was pretty much already put together. I was so happy about that because I am not very good at putting things together. All I had to do was attach the grill to the stand and that only took a few screws and washers. Getting this grill ready to go was that simple.

It was only after I realized that I figured out how handy this table top grill would be. It ...

• is small enough that I can carry it and I can also load it up for when I go on camping trips or to tailgate parties. I also discovered that it was easy to use and heats up fast. This is good because my indoor stove makes our house very hot when used. Now I can just pop outside and grill a few things with out worrying that it will make the inside unbearable. I like that because it means I can still have the foods I like in the summer.

I have been using this grill about 4 times a week for the past 2 months now and it is still in great shape. It is also very easy to clean. I really like that because I hate cleaning grills out so anything that makes it easier makes me happier. It is stainless steel so I

can wipe it down and it still looks like new. Nothing has broken on it and it is very durable. It is also small enough to store anywhere so you don’t have to worry that the grill got left out in the rain.

Now it doesn’t have all kind of fancy gadgets or anything like that. I know some grill aficionados may not really like this grill. A friend of mine who grills 2 times a day wasn’t really impressed with it. He also has 3 grills and they all have fancy gadgets. For me it is the perfect grill, I don’t need all kinds of fancy gadgets because to me that just makes it more difficult to use. This grill is a great grill to travel with, or use at home. It is also perfect for people who prefer to keep grilling an easy to do activity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532071172771131/k2311a072/7.2.10