Gmail.com
  • One thing I know for sure is that you should never pay to have an e-mail account, especially now that Gmail exists
  • And I love how organized my e-mail are all the time and I'm not even the one who organizes them
  • Gmail knows how to control your spam and in my opnion, is the best in figuring out what is spam and what is not spam

• by forevergrateful12

Gmail. com is a site used for free e-mail. One thing I know for sure is that you should never pay to have an e-mail account, especially now that Gmail exists.

Their e-mail accounts are perfect for everything that I need to use it for. And they allow you to have more than one account as long as you have an alternative e-mail in case you forget your e-mail

and password.

And I love how organized my e-mail are all the time and I’m not even the one who organizes them. Gmail does it for you.

It kind of looks like an aim conversation or a myspace message conversation. So I never have to go searching for a specific e-mail.

If I really can’t find it even with this organization, I can just search my e-mails and ...

• find it easily that way. I have a gmail account for school, for my writing business, for junk mail when I sign up for things on the internet, and for all my online writing and paypal stuff.

Gmail knows how to control your spam and in my opnion, is the best in figuring out what is spam and what is not spam. In other e-mail accounts that I

have had with other companies, some really important e-mails have ended up in the spam folder.

And I usually just click “empty” for that folder without even looking at the e-mails inside. I love that Gmail hasn’t yet done that to me.

They are a great e-mail service. And if someone tries too many times to log into my account, it doesn’t let them keep trying, which is good.

Gmail.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202071172691131/k2311a072/7.2.10