Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • This is the best peanut butter I have ever tasted
  • My mom seems to buy a different kind every two weeks (we go through peanut butter a lot) and I think she finally bought the right one
  • I don't like the kinds that have actual whole or half peanuts mixed inside, that just doesn't feel very good in my mouth
  • I love this kind because it is creamy and it has a rich taste
  • And if you are allergic to peanut butter then you definitely shouldn't eat it at all

• by forevergrateful12

This is the best peanut butter I have ever tasted. Many people say that you can’t tell the difference between different kinds of peanut butter but that is not true.

Different companies use specific ingredients to make their product taste unique.

That is what the Peter Pan brand does.

she finally bought the right one.

I was headed to work in New York City, so she sent with me a bunch of food and groceries and this peanut butter was the kind that she included in the package.

I don’t like the kinds that have actual whole or half peanuts mixed inside, that just doesn’t feel very good in my mouth.

I love this kind because it is creamy ...

• and it has a rich taste.

And it is actually good until the expiration date.

I have seen some peanut butter brands that as it gets older, it starts to get watery and sometimes you can see the water puddles on the first layer of the peanut butter.

It looks really disgusting and once that happens, I can’t even eat it because it looks so gross and tastes even worse.

This kind doesn’t even do that at all, even after it expires.

But I wouldn’t recommend using it after the expiration date because even if it looks good, you don’t want to get sick.

And if you are allergic to peanut butter then you definitely shouldn’t eat it at all.

It’s a great tasty product though that is great for crackers, sandwiches, apples, and anything else you would like to eat it with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272071172681131/k2311a072/7.2.10