Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer
  • I thought this would be a great all over shimmer for my face when I didn't really want to apply bronzer or I wasn't wearing that much makeup and I still wanted a little all over shimmer on my face and this is perfect for that
  • I will definitely be buying another one of these when the one that I'm using now runs out
  • The only problem that I had with this was that this is the only light shade that they have, the only other one they have is a bright pink and I definitely don't want to try that
  • There's really no middle shade, I would have liked a little darker one for when I have bronzer on or when I have a tan because uses this over my bronzer or my tan skin, lightens my skin while adding some shimmer and I don't like it lightening my skin
  • I would definitely recommend this Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer to anyone, especially if you're on the paler shade and/or you're not wearing bronzer or are tan all the time, then this is a great all over shimmer for you and definitely is worth a try

• by JCandyce

When I saw this Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer. I thought this would be a great all over shimmer for my face when I didn’t really want to apply bronzer or I wasn’t wearing that much makeup and I still wanted a little all over shimmer on my face and this is perfect for that.

The first time that I had applied this, it was on top of my mineral powder foundation when I wasn’t planning on wearing any bronzer and I wasn’t tan. I have fair medium skin tone and this added a light shimmer all over my skin and gave my kind of a pinkish glow, it was really cute and I liked it.

The all over shimmer was very pretty and wasn’t too much.

I applied this with a powder brush, it applied evenly on my skin and didn’t apply too much shimmer on my skin all at one time and I was able to build up the amount of shimmer that I wanted without it looking or getting cakey on my face. It also didn’t get too overly shimmery and it didn’t start to looking weird throughout the day, it stayed very pretty all day and it didn’t make my skin look blotchy at all.

This isn’t that great on top of bronzer or really tan skin because it tends to lighten the skin while adding the shimmer

and there’s really no sense in applying bronzer and then applying this shimmer powder over it because this just lightens the bronzer so I only wear this when I’m not planning on wearing any bronzer and I’m not tan.

This is better on lighter skin tones and as a highlighter for very light blushes, then it is very great and one of my favorite products to use. I never really thought about using an all over shimmer that didn’t really add much color and that just adds shimmer but this is really good and I really like it. I do wish though that they made a bronze shade of this that added a little bit of ...

• Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer
      color and shimmer at the same time, then that would have been great.

Overall I really like this shimmer powder and I will definitely continue to use it because it does add a nice shimmer all over my face like I thought it would. I will definitely be buying another one of these when the one that I’m using now runs out. The only problem that I had with this was that this is the only light shade that they have, the only other one they have is a bright pink and I definitely don’t want to try that. There’s really no middle shade, I would have liked a little darker one for when I have

bronzer on or when I have a tan because uses this over my bronzer or my tan skin, lightens my skin while adding some shimmer and I don’t like it lightening my skin.

I would definitely recommend this Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer to anyone, especially if you’re on the paler shade and/or you’re not wearing bronzer or are tan all the time, then this is a great all over shimmer for you and definitely is worth a try. I’m giving this shimmer powder a 9, it loses a point because I do wish they had a little bit more of a darker shade so that this would so up more when I’m not as pale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071172561131/k2311a072/7.2.10