Physcians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer Blush and Eye Shadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw this Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer Blush and Eye Shadow, I just really had to have it because I love the colors so much and it's a 3 in 1, a bronzer, and eye shadow and a blush and I thought that was really great and I loved the shades and since I love wearing bronzer all the times and a bronzer smokey eye all the time, I thought that this would be really great
  • I guess I never really use any of the shades though as I blush because the shades are bronzy so every time that I look at them, I think bronzer and not blush
  • It works great as all 3 and definitely great together
  • I would definitely recommend this Physicians Formula Shimmer Stripes Custom Bronzer Blush and Eye shadow to anyone looking for good bronzer shades of eye shadow, bronze shades of blush and/or bronzer shades of bronzer because this is great at doing all 3 and it's a great price for the quality and is definitely worth it

• by JCandyce

When I saw this Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer Blush and Eye Shadow, I just really had to have it because I love the colors so much and it’s a 3 in 1, a bronzer, and eye shadow and a blush and I thought that was really great and I loved the shades and since I love wearing bronzer all the times and a bronzer smokey eye all the time, I thought that this would be really great.

This shimmer stripes has 5 various shades of bronze that go from light to dark. The lightest bronze shade isn’t that light and looks a little odd to me in the case but when I put it on it looks very pretty and that’s the shade that I use as a base on my eye lid, not so much as a blush or bronzer though.

The second shade from the top

and the fourth shade from the top are the ones that I use most of the time as an eye shadow and sometimes as I bronzer. I guess I never really use any of the shades though as I blush because the shades are bronzy so every time that I look at them, I think bronzer and not blush. W

hen I apply bronzer, I apply it on my cheeks, nose, forehead and sometimes my shin. When I apply blush, I apply it just on my cheeks so every time that I use this shimmer stripes and I think bronzer, I apply it like a bronzer and never as a blush but even so these are very beautiful shades of bronze and would make a good blush just as they make a good bronzer.

Even when I’m not wearing this shimmer bronzer palette as a bronzer and I’m using another one ...

• of my bronzers, I still use some of these as an eye shadow because a lot of the time, especially as everyday, I do a bronze smokey eye look and these eye shadows look great together with the mix of light and dark bronze shades.

As eye shadows, these are very true to color and their very pigmented so it doesn’t take to much layering to get the exact color on the case and there’s only a little fall out sometimes but most of the time I don’t get any fall out at all from these whether I use this as an eye shadow, bronzer or a blush.

I love the shimmer that these has in it too, these aren’t just matte shades of bronze. I especially love it when I apply it on my eyes as an eye shadow, the shimmer is really pretty and pops against my skin.

When I apply it as a bronzer, the shimmer is very pretty but not too shimmery that it bothers me at all.

Overall I really love this shimmer stripes as a bronzer blush and eye shadow, I love it as everything . It works great as all 3 and definitely great together. I haven’t tried that many products by Physicians Formula but most of the few that I’ve tried have worked really well for me and this is one of those that has really worked for me.

I would definitely recommend this Physicians Formula Shimmer Stripes Custom Bronzer Blush and Eye shadow to anyone looking for good bronzer shades of eye shadow, bronze shades of blush and/or bronzer shades of bronzer because this is great at doing all 3 and it’s a great price for the quality and is definitely worth it. I’m giving this 2 in 1 shimmer stripes a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071172551131/k2311a072/7.2.10