BNatural Radiance Face Mask
  • I wondered if I would notice much difference as I am using a really good anti-ageing cream at the moment and my skin always feels soft but as the day went on, I really noticed that my skin felt plumped and more dewy than usual
  • I still get blocked pores as well as dry skin so I like to use a mask to clear away impurities and this one is perfect for doing that and leaving my skin feeling really conditioned as well
  • I love this range and I would recommend you try this

• by jeanne71

This ‘Radiance Face Mask’ is the second product I have tried from the BNatural range and again, I am really pleased with it as it really gives my skin a boost and lives up to its claim to leave skin ‘smooth, soft and visibly radiant’. If I use this in the morning my skin feels gorgeous all day and looks so much better.

The point of the BNatural range of skincare is that wherever possible, it will contain organic, natural ingredients with no artificial colours, fragrance or parabens (synthetic preservatives). It is also suitable for vegetarians as it contains no animal derivatives and therefore it is a relatively ethically produced face mask! On the label it describes lush sounding ingredients such as apricot oil, kakadu plum oil, wild yam and inca inchi oil

purporting to protect, firm, smooth, regenerate and hydrate the skin.

It comes in a clear plastic, 75ml tube and you can see the face mask inside. This is a Kaolin (ie. clay) based mask but I do not look that frightening in it as it has a flesh-like colour to it. It squeezes out with the consistency of a smooth cream and the directions are to smooth it over the face, leave it on for up to 5 minutes and then remove with damp cotton wool or muslin cloth. As it has a smooth consistency it is easy to spread over my face and the scent is quite a nice, natural kind of smell so this is pleasant enough to apply. Pretty soon I feel as though this mask is doing something ...

• as my skin starts to feel a bit warm and stimulated. This mask will not dry hard and crack when you laugh like other masks. It dries somewhat depending on how thinly I have applied it but it still remains quite moist and pliable on my skin.

I remove this with a flannel moistened with warm water and it comes away effortlessly and does not make a mess. Immediately my skin feels nice – cleansed, toned and it feels soft – and although I described a ‘stimulated’ feeling, my skin tone looks improved and not reddened at all. Even immediately my skin felt improved and stimulated, but it seemed that as the day went on the effects seemed to get better. I wondered if I would notice much difference as I am using

a really good anti-ageing cream at the moment and my skin always feels soft but as the day went on, I really noticed that my skin felt plumped and more dewy than usual. The pores looked refined too.

I had to do a bit of searching to find a face mask that catered for older, drier skin as a lot of them are geared towards the teenage market, but this BNatural one is wonderful and it compliments my anti-ageing skincare routine. I still get blocked pores as well as dry skin so I like to use a mask to clear away impurities and this one is perfect for doing that and leaving my skin feeling really conditioned as well. I love this range and I would recommend you try this. I think I bought it from Tesco.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071172521131/k2311a072/7.2.10