Chapstick Classic Cherry Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this certain lip balm because it offers sunscreen with a count of spf 4, it protects your lips from chapping and from harsh windburns
  • I have also tried this product when I was in China during their coldest time, I have tested this product at 7 degrees, 1 degree, and finally at -7 degrees (all in celsius) at the latter temperature I had to reapply every 15 minutes as I could not feel my lips anymore and can't discern if the lip balm was already absorbed quickly thus having the need to reapply sooner, I did feel hassled but I just patiently reapplied every 15 minutes since the cold weather was really too much and could burn my lips, but good news is that after that incident and I was back in my home country, I'm happy to report that my lips and mouth didn't get chapped or windburned, the Chapstick lip balm protected my skin even at that temperature

• by jbs

I love this certain lip balm because it offers sunscreen with a count of spf 4, it protects your lips from chapping and from harsh windburns. This cherry flavor is actually my favorite one because the scent is mild, subtle and not too strong. I honestly don’t like Chapstick’s black classic original lip balm because of the musky guy scent, but this Cherry scent and flavor is just perfect for me.

Bought at around $1.75 at it’s 4 gram tube (or .15 ounces), this can last you for as long as 3 months. Upon application the lip balm is really moist and fragrant, with hints of Cherry wafting in the air, it won’t make your lips smell nice but your whole face as well as the scent does

spread out. You can feel the moisture and the texture of the lip balm is very smooth and glossy. Since it’s only a lip balm my lips are my natural color and what I do is that I apply on some lipstick sometimes, and after applying lipstick I protect my lips by applying this over the lipstick and it doesn’t ruin my mouth. You can use this over your lipstick or just use it alone, whatever suits you most.

I have also tried this product when I was in China during their coldest time, I have tested this product at 7 degrees, 1 degree, and finally at -7 degrees (all in celsius) at the latter temperature I had to reapply every 15 minutes as I could not feel ...

• my lips anymore and can’t discern if the lip balm was already absorbed quickly thus having the need to reapply sooner, I did feel hassled but I just patiently reapplied every 15 minutes since the cold weather was really too much and could burn my lips, but good news is that after that incident and I was back in my home country, I’m happy to report that my lips and mouth didn’t get chapped or windburned, the Chapstick lip balm protected my skin even at that temperature.

For the 4-7 degree celsius temperature I didn’t reapply as much, maybe every other 40 minutes or so. For the zero degrees celsius I would reapply about every 30 minutes or so. I used only and only this lip balm alone during

my entire 10 days in China braving the cold, and I feel this is truly a tested product because my lips were in the exact same healthy condition as when I left for vacation and for something that can always be handy and stowed anywhere, I do only put it in my pocket, it’s a good way to start using this and make it habitual as it really does protect your skin, not only from windburn but also from getting sunburned because it has an spf count.

Chapstick Classic Cherry Lip Balm can be used by almost everyone, it’s perfect for daily use, when you go out or even when you’re going to sleep, it’s a very affordable product and it is tested. I rate this product a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071172481131/k2311a072/7.2.10