Kerastase Homme Activateur Capital Force Hair Spray
  • The sprayer is convenient and easy to use
  • While using this I notice stronger and less hair fall

• by Herrera212

I discovered that Kerastase has products for male. One of the things that men are concerned of is hair loss. I would say it is hereditary for one but there are other factors which affects this. If you don’t properly take care of your hair, eventually you will end up having a forehead like Landon Donovan or worst Danny Devito. I don’t want to be like that. Thus I take care of my hair much. But with being vain, I would prefer a lesser inconvenient product. Sometimes I am bashful about being so meticulous about skin and hair care. One of the products I have tried from Kerastase Homme is this activator spray.

This is a leave on hair product. The sprayer is convenient and easy to use. It basically acts like ordinary hair

spray where you can directly spray the product to your hair and scalp. I always check if the sprayer has good quality to last because it might not work and it would defeat the purpose of using it. This one since it is a subsidy of L’Oreal, it has superior quality.

Being a leave-on hair spray, I am mindful about the smell. This can be in your hair for hours and it is very annoying to have that intense smell when you are in the middle of your important endeavors during the day. I like the smell of this product. It has similar smell to the shampoo that I have tried. Kerastase has designed something which feels and is really appropriate for men. There is this mild husky smell, I would say there are aquatic ...

• tones to it too. It really feels masculine that is one thing sure. The smell is not really intense too when you leave it in your hair. Men don’t need intense hair fragrance given that most of us have short hair.

The formula is not too thick. This feels like an ordinary hair spray which is water-like if you use it. Unlike other leave-on hair conditioner which feels like glue and messes up with your scalp thus harboring dust and particles, this one dries fast because of its light formula. When I sprayed it in my scalp and in my hair, it takes several minutes only before you can sense that it is absorbed into your scalp and hair strand. The formula is brilliant for me because it is not impractical to use given

that there is no added unease.

This is not dandruff causing unlike other hair care product. I like the brilliance on how it is made. It is made from the purest ingredients that even the most sensitive scalp wouldn’t react to it. I did not suffer from any dandruff.

This hair product is important because it is fortified with Taurine. If you check this ingredient, this helps in hair loss. The technology that they came up with was crafted from the research institute of L’Oreal. The product strengthens the hair from root to tip. It is a leave-on spray because it is customized to penetrate in your scalp for longer effectiveness. While using this I notice stronger and less hair fall. It really gives my hair an added supplementary nourishment which ordinary shampoo cannot provide.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071172371131/k2311a072/7.2.10