Top Gun Roller Coaster  » Travel  »
Carrowinds, NC
  • I prefer the front seat as it gives you a bird's eye view of whats ahead

• by sadonna
      Every year our family travels to at least one amusement park. You might say we are roller coaster fanatics. We have been to 21 different amusement parks in the last 10 years.

Several parks we have been to 30 or more times. One such park is Carowinds in

North Carolina.

My favorite ride in the park is Top Gun. It is 113 feet tall at the top of the lift hill with six inversions, 2,956 feet of track and can reach a speed of 62 mph.

My favorite part is where it goes under the side walk and they have a mist that hits you in the face as you come out on the other side. It is one of the smoothest riding roller coaster’s I’ve ever been on.

Before you leave the station the platform in which you stood on, to get ...

• Top Gun Roller Coaster
      on the ride lowers. Now with your feet dangling below you its a daring ride.

I wouldn’t wear slip on shoes for fear of losing one, but you do have the option to leave them at the station as you board. I prefer the front seat as

it gives you a bird’s eye view of whats ahead.

However the back seat is my husbands favorite he prefers the mystery of not knowing until the drop is upon us. It offers a little something for everyone.

This is one roller coaster you don’t want to miss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38801117221231/k2311a018/1.8.07