The Devil Wears Prada (Movie)  » Movies  »
  • It is obvious that the boss just wants the best, but I know that if I was offered that job I probably wouldn't do it- it's just too crazy for me
  • I enjoyed the movie a lot, especially when I saw it in theaters a few years back

• by forevergrateful12

Boy does this title make sense! There is this new girl working at this fashion magazine place that is really popular. And it is true, her boss is the devil! She expects her two assistants to do outrageous things for her like it was the simplest thing in the world. But really these requests are almost impossible to do.

It is obvious that the boss just wants the best, but I know that if I was offered that job I probably wouldn’t do it- it’s just

too crazy for me. But I give the new girl a lot of credit because she really tries.

And eventually she does everything right. Then when the boss is stuck somewhere because of a major thunderstorm, she tells her to get her home.

So the new girl girl calls every airline she can possibly think of and tries to get the boss flown back home. But it is just impossible.

So the boss is pissed but she never really shows her emotions. But you can tell ...

• when she is angry.

So the boss then asks the new girl an almost impossible request. She asks her to get the unpublished manuscript of Harry Potter for her two granddaughters so that they can read it on the train to where ever they are going.

She does everything she possibly can to get this manuscript and at the last minute, she finally does. So she makes copies of them for both of the granddaughters and gives it to them.

She then gives a copy of

the manuscript to her boss and the boss asks how the girls are supposed to read from one manuscript. And she says that she has already made copies and sent them to them.

The boss just says “That’s all” and the new girl leaves the room. I won’t give away the ending as I so often do, but it is a pretty surprising ending, I will tell you that much.

I enjoyed the movie a lot, especially when I saw it in theaters a few years back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112071172011031/k2311a072/7.2.10