I Can’t Stay Away by The Veronicas
  • And I think that the video itself is what made me like the song
  • It wasn't, but it definitely looked like it
  • I hate those songs that are almost completely done with sound effects, I like to hear the natural sound of people's voices

• by forevergrateful12

I was watching a video on youtube one day and it was about Twilight. The girl who made the video had used his song to play along with a little clip thing she had made about Twilight. And I think that the video itself is what made me like the song.

It fit so well with the plot in the movie that it looked like it was made for it. It wasn’t,

but it definitely looked like it.

The song is about a girl who can’t stay away from this guy even though she knows she should. She can count so many reasons in her head why she should not be with him, why she should just walk away and never look back.

But there is just something about him that is preventing her from doing so. She just can’t do it.

In the ...

• song, she talks about how she feels about him and how she feels when she is around him, and that is enough to keep her around. I think it is a cute song, but there is one part that I wish said something different.

It says something about his dirty room and it doesn’t make any sense with the rest of the song. The Veronicas should just change that part or something,

not that they are actually going to but it seems so out of place for the kind of song that it is.

Other than that the lyrics are beautiful and they all have very beautiful voices that are harmonized and in tune. They use a little bit of sound effects, but not too much.

I hate those songs that are almost completely done with sound effects, I like to hear the natural sound of people’s voices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142071171991031/k2311a072/7.2.10