He’s Just Not That Into You  » Movies  »
  • It was written by a man who I believe wrote for the tv series Sex and the City
  • I like how the movie stayed true to the book but also added a story line into it
  • All of these people were all linked together somehow in very interesting ways

• by forevergrateful12

I have watched this movie at least a dozen times. I first saw it in the movie theaters with my room mate during my freshman year of college. I went in there really not sure what to expect because the book itself I actually read.

It was written by a man who I believe wrote for the tv series “Sex and the City”. And all the book really was was women writing

letters asking for advice about their relationships.

And by the end of the book, you have a good idea as to how to figure out if a man is really into you or not. I like how the movie stayed true to the book but also added a story line into it.

All of these people were all linked together somehow in very interesting ways. And then sometimes in between the scenes ...

• were these people giving advice about men and woman.

I’m surprised to say that I actually learned something from this movie. But you have to be careful what kind of information you take from this kind of movie.

Because it is the kind of movie that can make you afraid of ever getting married, or being in any kind of romantic or serious relationship at all for that matter. But you have

to realize that when you enter any kind of relationship, you are taking a risk.

You never really know what will happen until you give it a go. There will be heartbreak in your life, but you will learn something and you will move on.

Everybody does eventually. This is a great movie that I would watch again and again if I had the time to do so.

So you should watch it too!

He's Just Not That Into You

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112071171911031/k2311a072/7.2.10