Chocolate cup cake  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well there are so many good things I can say about the chocolate cupcake facemask, this is why its my number one absolute favourite mask I have ever tried
  • The lush chocolate cupcake mask has to be the best mask I have ever Tried

• by Melanie
      Iv used the lush chocolate cup face mask twice now. I have tried other Lush facemasks and I am rating them , Chocolate cup cake is at the top of my list. This is the second one I have bought now.

Well there are so many good things I can say about the chocolate cupcake facemask, this is why its my number one absolute favourite mask I have ever tried. First of all you get heaps of it in a little pot that you put in the fridge to keep it nice and cool and fresh.

Its fantastic that you get so much and it feels so nice and sqidgy to touch its fun applying it. Second it has the most gorgous smell of chocolate and mint, since it contains real chocolate and real mint and peppermint and spearmint essential oils.

Thirdly the feel of the mask on your face is so invigourating , it makes your skin spring to life instantly , its fresh and zingy, and really revives you and lifts you with such a pleasant feel and smell of mint. Mainly though is the effect on your skin after ...

• you wash the mask off, it dries very quickly, Its a bit hard to wash off , it dries very hard on your face like clay, It does contain Rhassoul mud so that is why I would imagine.

but once its off its well worth it, my skin is just so silky smooth to the touch, and so radiant, it looks so fresh and pink and young and glowing and so alive, and the effect lasts for ages. The next day after using it my skin was still really smooth.

Also it has a very firming effect

and made my face feel more firm . I really felt I had beautiful skin after using the Iush Chocolate cupcake facemask.

Its well worth the money, although expensive compared to the chemist sachets you can buy. Its well worth the extra and lasts longer.

Ill be buying more of this product in the future without a doupt. it really gave my skin a lift just when i needed it over the holidays, after all them parties my skin needed some refreshment.

The lush chocolate cupcake mask has to be the best mask I have ever Tried.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31701117180331/k2311a017/1.7.07