Brilliant Dreams  » Medicine  »
  • It is interesting to know that Alzheimer’s patients use the same type of drug to slow the degradation of their memory
  • The sleep paralysis is also a very traumatic experience

• by writer811

Brilliant Dreams is a new kind of product that works with a new kind of market, lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is starting to become increasingly popular amongst various populations and one company has decided to cash in. Brilliant Dreams markets a product that bears the same name. It is a pill that is to be taken right before it’s time to sleep.

Herbal ingredients in it then proceed to affect your brain, improving memory recall and enhancing the clearness and vividness of whatever dreams you may have that night. The idea is that this effect on the mind will lead to greater experiences with lucid dreaming

and memory recall in general. It is interesting to know that Alzheimer’s patients use the same type of drug to slow the degradation of their memory.

My personal experiences with this product have been outstanding, to say the least. I began to see vast improvement in the quality of my lucid dreams within two nights of taking it. For several weeks after that, I had impressive lucid dreams every single night.

However, I began to notice that every once in a while, I would not remember the dream I had that night. This increased in frequency until it reached the point where there would be one or two nights a week ...

• where I could not remember the dream at all. I am worried that I have built up some kind of tolerance to it, which is nullifying it’s effects.

There is also a horrific side effect that I did not know about and was not advertised on their website or in their product reviews. Around once a month, I would awaken in the middle of the night, unable to move and yet being completely aware of my surroundings and what was going on around me. I researched this side effect and found out that it is called “sleep paralysis “.

Although not lasting or dangerous, it can be very traumatic

for the person on it’s receiving end. The only thing that concerns me with this product is the potential build up of tolerance to it and the sleep paralysis. The tolerance not only minimizes the effects but also implies that one day a larger dose will be needed to achieve any effect at all.

The sleep paralysis is also a very traumatic experience. Even after I had gotten used to it, it was still quite unpleasant. Neither of these negative effects are listed in their advertising.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoy using this product, despite the skewed advertising and nasty side effects. I have to give it a rating of 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262071171620931/k2311a072/7.2.10