Avalon Organics Lavender Deodorant Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • The lavender deodorant spray is fairly easy to use and I like to spray it under my arms after a shower and on a hot day I like to spray it all over my body because it really helps keep body odors away
  • I will say I think it is worth trying and buying because it does keep body odor away and other odors in your home or car

• by Soleil Robins

I was recently looking for an organic spray on deodorant and came across Avalon Organics Lavender Deodorant Spray. I must say it works well and truly does have a lavender scent to it, and a strong lavender scent if I may add.

The lavender deodorant spray is fairly easy to use and I like to spray it under my arms after a shower and on a hot day I like to spray it all over my body because it really helps keep body odors away. However, I will worn you all now do not spray this deodorant spray on your skin after you have just shaved because it will burn and sting like crazy. Other than that I find the lavender deodorant spray keeps me fairly dry and odor free unless it is like 80

degrees out and I am sweating rain drops. I do usually have to apply the deodorant up to 3 times a day to keep body odor from smelling, but it’s worth doing because it is an organic deodorant and it does work well. However, the lavender is super strong smelling and makes me sneeze like crazy when I first apply it, but it does dry fast and doesn’t leave any residue on my clothing or underneath my arms at all.

The other way I have been using the deodorant spray is as a room spray believe it or not. When there is a bad odor in the bathroom or in a bedroom or any kind of room I spray like 10 sprays of the spray into that particular room and the odor is completely gone. I ...

• am in love with this spray as a room spray. I have even sprayed a little in my pets bed to keep it from smelling. I even find if I spray the lavender deodorant spray in a room when I am stressed out it helps calm my nerves right back down which is really nice.

Another way I like to use the spray is on my pillow to help me sleep. I simply spray the spray directly onto my pillow and the lavender helps soothe me too sleep, but I only need one spray because like I said the lavender scent is very strong.

One last way I like to use the Avalon Organics Lavender Deodorant Spray is in my car when it smells funny or I just want it to smell clean and relaxing. Just

do not spray to much of the lavender spray in your car because it may make you want to fall asleep and that isn’t a good feeling to have when you are driving.

Anyways, hope this helps some of you out there thinking about trying the Avalon Organics Lavender Deodorant Spray. I will say I think it is worth trying and buying because it does keep body odor away and other odors in your home or car. It even helps calm down a stressed pet when they are stressed. At least it did for my cat anyways. Well I hope those of you who try the spray end up liking the way it fights odors naturally and organically. Remember do not spray to much of the spray because you will probably sneezing your head off too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171610931/k2311a072/7.2.10