Natural Clenx Tea - Detox Tea  » Health  »
  • Month of April when I discover this tea, I discovered it to my classmate who is now presently living in Malaysia, I told him regarding my problem about my weight, and ask him why she loose her weight
  • One thing I always avoid with this tea is not to drink it late morning because I surely feel the pain of elimination with in 6 to 8 hours after drinking it
  • I know I can do it now because of that extra ordinary tea
  • One more thing I noticed when I'm drinking that tea is I feel my skin looks fresh and not saggy

• by beyondtruth

I would like to make a review with this product because I am very glad that I used it for how almost one and half months now. before I was very problematic in my weight and because I am very conscious in terms of taking slimming pills, I always look for the best tea that would surely makes me slim. I tried different types of slimming tea selling in different pharmacy here in the Philippines but nothing helps me. Month of April when I discover this tea, I discovered it to my classmate who is now presently living in Malaysia, I told him regarding my problem about my weight, and ask him why she loose her weight. Then she introduced me the tea and told me that she will give me

one box once he go back here in the Philippines by May 2010 to attend our high school reunion. At first I was hesitant and not convince. Two days after our reunion, May 13,2010, she called me and ask me to go to her place to get the tea. When I was on her house, she offered me to drink one cup of that tea and told me that I will believe on what she said when I wake up in the morning.

To make it short, early morning at 6 am, I wake up with a little pain inside my stomach that needs to be eliminate. So I go to the bathroom, after I go to the bathroom, I feel so much comfortable and relaxed. I continue drinking it every ...

• night before I go to sleep. I feel better every time I drink it and eliminate inside my stomach every morning. One thing I always avoid with this tea is not to drink it late morning because I surely feel the pain of elimination with in 6 to 8 hours after drinking it. Even I felt a little pain in my stomach, I feel comfortable and relax when I wake up every time I drink it. It really regulates my bowel movements.

I started drinking the tea, last May 13,2010, from 150lbs., I am happy to tell that I am now 130lbs. and I believe that I am on my way on my target weight of 120lbs. I know I can do it now because of that extra ordinary tea. One

more thing I noticed when I’m drinking that tea is I feel my skin looks fresh and not saggy. My coffee intake minimizes because of taking a cup of Clenx tea every night. Clenx tea has no bitter taste, not just like other tea that I used. Clenx tea tastes like drinking water.

I thank my friend for introducing me the tea, I’m glad she gave me and introduced it to me, Last June 18, she gave me by courier another box of tea. I hope the tea should be available here in the Philippines.

For your reference as written on the Clenx tea sachet, the complete details are

New Organic Green Tea Formula NH Detoxlim Natural Clenx Tea Website: www.nhdetoxlim.com Contact no. 1800-88-2993

I saw their website and it has many product but mine is green box.

enzek says :

re : Month of April when I discover this tea, I discovered it to my classmate who is now presently living in Malaysia, I told him regarding my problem about my weight, and ask him why she loose her weight
    i am consuming this tea too and i really love it. only a half cup makes me rushing to toilet at least 2 times a day

Galega says :

It is not a good idea to take Natural Clenx Tea regularly for extended duration. You can become addicted to it, and there can also be many side effects in the long run. If you are suffering from chronic constipation, you should change your daily diet or consult a doctor for permanent solution.

Shin says :

I saw your opinion about clenx tea
    You said it can cause chornic constipation.
    But this is just a cup of green tea not a medication.
    Just grennish tea from nature can endanger peoper to chornic constipation?
    Oh I’m very shocked becasue i have been drinking clenx tea for a very long time more than one year.
    Of course not everyday but 3 or 4 times a week…
    I thought it’s not a medication just a detox tea so what can i do? I can’t do without this tea.
    I’m actually having healthy and regular diet schedule and also i do exercise often. But i have constipation. Then what can be substituted with clenx tea? Thanks

Galega says :

I didn’t say that it can cause constipation. I just said that if you are having constipation and that’s why you are taking this tea, then substitute it to other medicine.

It is not a good idea to take it for extended period of time. If you ask any doctor regarding this, you are bound to get the same response.

blacky says :

Clenx tea is the best,who is still drinking in 2017

Mercy Janssen says :

I am 16 years old turning 17. I bought the tea this morning at the shop because my friends are using it and i see their transportation. and i was wondering if this tea is good for me?

Galega says :

You should wait for at least 2 years before using it. This product should be used by anyone above 19 years of age. If you still want to use it, consult a doctor and take suggestions.

Mahshid says :

Hi,
    Regarding taking tea detox I’d like to ask you a question.

I’ve took natural cleanx tea for few days but I have a terrible stomachache and after 6 to 7 hours of taking the tea I went to toilet with too much pain.

Could you please assist me?

Galega says :

There is a possibility of allergic reaction in this case. I would suggest you to immediately discontinue using this tea.

walid shandi says :

i am from united arab emirates , I have used the product natural clenx tea - detox tea but the quantity that i have bought - from overseas - has finished , so I would like to ask from where i can get more - 10 boxes - ? do you have any branch in the UAE ? and if not , can you send me the required quantity ? and How much it will cost the overall price I would be so glad if you provide me with answers to my questions……. Thank you in advance

beyondtruth replies :

You can place your order by sending a message to their facebook account, just follow the link

Teresa says :

I have taken this tea recently. The effect is quite good, but the stomach is very painful i need to go toilet 4 or 5 times each time I drink the tea. I am already very slim….45Kg at 150cm. I do not wish to lose weight but to treat my chronic constipation.Can I continue taking this tea? Can a diabetic taking this tea too?

beyondtruth says :

I do not know if it is okay to take it for a slim person, maybe you should ask first an advice from a doctor before taking it. I also experienced a little bit pain before I go to the toilet but after I released all the toxic on my stomach, It felt good, inside.

Galega says :

You are already underweight and seem to be diabetic also. I won’t suggest you to take this tea. It can backfire. I would advise you to consult a doctor and discuss the problem of chronic constipation. There are many safe methods you can go for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342071171600931/k2311a072/7.2.10