St. Tropez Self Tan Remover  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I found that it worked much better when used before the tan has dried as if it is let to dry, it can leave the area of skin it is used on with a faint, patchy tan

• by heartandsoul

At around £12 for 240ml, depending on where you buy it, this fake tan remover isn’t cheap. It comes in a bottle with an easy to use dispenser pump, and is a white gel/liquid that is slightly shimmery and exfoliates the tan off skin (there are fine bits in the liquid).

The bottle says it can be used up to 4 hours after the tan has been applied, which is good considering the tan will be well and truly dry

before 4 hours have passed.

I found that it worked much better when used before the tan has dried as if it is let to dry, it can leave the area of skin it is used on with a faint, patchy tan.

It is quite a nice smelling product, but can’t be smelt after it has been washed off, a plus point.

You don’t actually need to use very much if you only use it on the palms of your ...

• hands (like I did) and it lasts absolutely ages; I’ve had a 325ml bottle for a few months and have only used a 1/4 of the bottle.

However, to be honest when the tan is not yet dry and I have just used a wet flannel or a face cleansing/make-up remover wipe, just as much tan has been removed as when using this product.

I wouldn’t actually buy it again due to the price and the good alternatives I have

mentioned being much much cheaper.

It possibly works better when the tan has dried than these other methods would.

Also, I have never needed to use it anywhere other than on the palms of my hands and so now just use tanning gloves instead; it is much cheaper and prevents an excessive build up of tan on the top of hands.

If you use tanning gloves or a tanning mitt, I don’t see of what use this product would be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171580931/k2311a072/7.2.10