Rubbermaid Lock-its Food Storage Container Set  » Housewares  »
  • I believe that I will pay more in the other store for other product that has same kind of quality
  • Interesting products and so far, these containers are giving me benefits when I need to store our foods

• by putjekram

As you can see from the name, these sets are normally used to store foods. I bought it in the store few months ago. When I was doing my grocery there, I saw that the store offered this container sets for only 10 dollar. And since there are 12 plastic Rubbermaid containers in this set, of course I would not let the chance go. I immediately took one

set of Rubbermaid Lock-its containers in my basket.

Just like the other kind of food container storage, these sets are also made of safe material (plastic). Each container will have Molded rubber gasket seal and 4 locking tabs. These are made to provide secure storage when you store some foods inside this product.

There are 12 containers inside one set, and all has extra-durable, air-tight design. Rubbermaid is ...

• known for this kind of product. Rubbermaid offer many kind of package as well. But I am so lucky that I could buy the package with 12 container cups inside for this price. I believe that I will pay more in the other store for other product that has same kind of quality.

All the lids have the same color. So it look so nice when you store your

foods in the fridge or kitchen. If you store your food in the refrigerator or freezer, you can defrost it again inside the microwave with this container. This product is safe for microwave and dishwasher as well. So you don’t need to worry if you want to warm your food by using a microwave.

Interesting products and so far, these containers are giving me benefits when I need to store our foods.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532071171530931/k2311a072/7.2.10