Guerlain Shalimar for Women  » Perfume  »
  • But since I like the smell a lot, I bought it anyway

• by putjekram

If you are trying to find perfume fragrance that has oriental smells which will give you sensual, warm and aromatic fragrance,you should try to get Guerlain Shalimar. This perfume is made for women. And from the first time I tested this perfume, I already knew that I will love to wear this perfume. And now, I often wear it when

I have special occasion like wedding party and other important occasions.

Guerlain Shalimar has a combination smell between few kind of fragrance. For sure you will find few kind of oriental resin. You probably can smell the aroma of sandalwood, musk and even vanilla in this perfume.

Guerlain Shalimar is not a cheap perfume. For 2,5 oz of perfume, you probably need to pay around 90 dollar. This is quite expensive in my opinion. But since I like the smell a lot, I bought it anyway. The good thing about this perfume is that you don’t need to spray too much perfume when you want the fragrance from it. You just need to spray once on each side, then you will ...

• Guerlain Shalimar  for Women
      have the smell of this perfume for most of the time. Since I only use it for special occasion, I can also save this perfume for sometimes.

The bottle of this perfume look a bit funny. With a blue strange shape on the top, I interested to buy this perfume to add my collection.

Pity that it’s not so easy

to get the stock of this perfume. I don’t know why. Maybe because in my country, they did not really advertise the product to the market. There is not so many people know about this perfume. I was lucky that my sister in-law gave me the miniature of this perfume. So I could find a good perfume which has special fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562071171520931/k2311a072/7.2.10