GHD Straighteners
  • These straighteners are by far the best I have ever used
  • I would definitely suggest applying a heat defence spray to the hair before using these as they plates heat up to around 200 degrees (I think it is) so they aren't good for hair at all
  • You wouldn't necessarily need these if you have thin or fine hair unless you want a really good finish, as they cost around £95
  • I would definitely recommend them and have stuck with GHDs for about 5 years now

• by heartandsoul

These straighteners are by far the best I have ever used. I have very thick, dry and curly hair so need an excellent pair of straightenersl; these are it. They have ceramic plates and are quite wide ( I have a standard pair, but thinner or wider versions can be bought), so quite large sections of hair can be straightened at once, saving time. I have found

that cheaper straighteners did hardly anything to my hair, but after two strokes of the straighteners over each hair sections, it went from thick and curly to shiny and straight.

I would definitely suggest applying a heat defence spray to the hair before using these as they plates heat up to around 200 degrees (I think it is) so they aren’t good for hair at all! You ...

• wouldn’t necessarily need these if you have thin or fine hair unless you want a really good finish, as they cost around £95. I would definitely recommend them and have stuck with GHDs for about 5 years now. I use them practically everyday, and in that time I have had one pair break (not that they snapped, but they would no longer turn on, think wiring came
        loose but that was probably from me pulling the wire tight quite a lot during use). But 2 pairs in 5 years isn’t too bad, so they are quite durable considering how often I use them.

The end of the straighteners connecting them to the wire swivels around 360 degrees making them much easier to use as they can be turned in any direction to get to all hair.

GHD Straighteners

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162071171450931/k2311a072/7.2.10