Teva Westwater Mary Jane Shoes
  • They don't dry super fast so I wouldn't recommend using them right after a swim
  • The only other problem I have with this shoe is not really a problem I can avoid

• by Ginny Love Moore

I purchased the Teva Westwater Jane in the chocolate color to have a Summer shoe that covered my toes. I work from home so my attire is on the casual side but I’m also a very active person and I need shoes that look good and are able to go the distance - literally - without causing any arch pain or uncomfortable rubbing.

This shoe did not disappoint.

They

are the most versatile pair of shoes I own. They easily transition from a light hike in the park to lunch with friend. That means they look great with workout clothes and a skirt or dress. I’ve worn them with jeans and slacks as well and have received lots of compliments.

They are also completely ready for water activities. The upper part of the shoe is made from quick dry mesh and the sole is made of rubber. They stay on your feet through water activities but sometimes sand gets under my toes. They don’t dry super fast so I wouldn’t recommend using them right after a swim.

The advertisements claim that they are antimicrobial to keep your feet from stinking but after a year of use, I’ve found that after a long day at the zoo, they can cause ...

• Teva Westwater Mary Jane Shoes
      my feet to be a bit stinking. But because they are also water shoes, they are easy to clean. I use a little castile soap and they become stink free again.

The only other problem I have with this shoe is not really a problem I can avoid. I’m rough on my shoes and most of them do not last more than a year. This is true for my Westwater

Janes. One year later, I find that they don’t support my arches as well as they used to and after a full day of wear, my feet feel sore and tired. Guess I’ll just have to buy a new pair this Summer!

Overall, the Teva Westwater Mary Jane shoe is a great, versatile shoe - perfect for anyone who sees life as an adventure and needs a shoe that is stylish and comfortable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552071171430931/k2311a072/7.2.10