Eskinol Naturals Lemon Facial Cleanser
  • I like how Eskinol comes with different sizes of bottles, the 75ml bottle I used to carry along with me was inside my pouch bag while the bigger bottle of225ml remains in my room
  • But just in case you have a very serious pimple problem specially the ones that are called cystic acne or really red and swollen zit, please do not apply this on an open wound because it would definitely sting you badly

• by brandobrando

I have been using this facial cleanser for one year now and it has been my regular beauty regimen in cleaning my face even if I don’t need to wash off my face with water. It deeply removes stubborn dirt and also makeup. It has a refreshing lemon scent which is very mild and it is dermatologically tested so I am sure it is safe to use for sensitive skin.

I like how Eskinol comes with different sizes of bottles, the 75ml bottle I used to carry along with me was inside my pouch bag while the bigger bottle of225ml remains in my room. I

really do like how it naturally cleanses and whitens my face and it does not get my face dry and irritated.

It is also a product which is good for combating skin aging and oiliness. Before their products do leave a residue, but most of the Eskinol facial cleansers are now clear and grain free.

It does not leave my skin any marks and grainy particles. Need not to say about the color which is also lemon, the scent is just fine and not too strong to give you a headache.

You just need to apply it on a cotton ball or cotton pad and ...

• spread it evenly on your face. But just in case you have a very serious pimple problem specially the ones that are called cystic acne or really red and swollen zit, please do not apply this on an open wound because it would definitely sting you badly.

I alternate using Eskinol Lemon and Calamansi variants. They do have the same effect for me, but I personally like the lemon much better especially if in the morning I do put natural honey on my skin, it gives me a very soft and smooth skin and radiant looking skin tone.

I will apply the honey first then

rinse it with water and then apply the Eskinol naturals lemon facial cleanser afterwards. It does blend well even if I put my favorite day cream from Eskinol product too.

You can’t go wrong using this product as long as you use the same facial product lines from them which are very much affordable. For me I have achieved a brighter, younger looking skin free from oil and pimples because of Eskinol Naturals Lemon Facial Cleanser.

You can buy this wonderful product at Watsons stores and other leading department stores and drug stores nationwide for the price of P61. 95 pesos on a 225 ml flip the cap to open bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171400931/k2311a072/7.2.10