Arce Dairy Strawberry Ice Cream
  • I tasted the Arce Dairy Strawberry Ice Cream, when I my boyfriend and I had a buffet dinner in one of the hotels in the city, Dusit Thani Manila, they were serving this as part of their dessert table, and it looked so good, so I decided to get some to taste
  • I’m not sure about the price of an Arce Dairy cup, but I think it’s more than the local brands of Ice cream, like Selecta and Magnolia
  • But for me, this is really the best strawberry ice cream that I have ever tasted in my life
  • And paying more than the normal price is not an issue, as long as it would always taste that good
  • I truly recommend tasting the Arce dairy, because I'm sure you won't regret it, and what's a couple more calories right

• by ingking

I tasted the Arce Dairy Strawberry Ice Cream, when I my boyfriend and I had a buffet dinner in one of the hotels in the city, Dusit Thani Manila, they were serving this as part of their dessert table, and it looked so good, so I decided to get some to taste. And by the end of the night, I managed to eat around 3 cups

of the strawberry flavored ice cream, that’s how good it is. And case in point, I’m supposed to be on diet.

I honestly think, that all ice creams should taste and should have a consistency as that of the Arce Dairy Ice cream. It was soft and creamy, and it feels really good when inside the mouth. Once it touches your tongue, the flavor just bursts ...

• out and it’s really like eating the real fruit, and it was not too sweet, just enough to make you crave for another round. I also liked that they have bits and pieces of strawberry, to make it taste better and closer to the fruit.

Ice cream, like Selecta and Magnolia. But for me, this is really the best strawberry ice cream that I have ever tasted in my life. And paying more than the normal price is not an issue, as long as it would always taste that good. I truly recommend tasting the Arce dairy, because I’m sure you won’t regret it, and what’s a couple more calories right?.

Joey Sevilla says :

Are all Arce dairy ice cream sugar free? Where can I buy these?

nitakb says :

No, Arce diary cream are not all sugar free. You can usually find this bran of ice cream at Tom Thumbs and places like Kroger or say a neighborhood ice cream shop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272071171380931/k2311a072/7.2.10