Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum  » Health  »
  • The Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum comes in a little 1 fluid ounce jar that I think is going to last me a year since you only need a very little bit of the facial serum at a time
  • The best time I find to apply the lavender facial serum is right after I have washed and toned my face because this is when my skin is clean and can absorb the serum the best

• by Soleil Robins

Lately my face has been really red raw and stressed out and I needed to get an organic facial serum to help calm it down. I recently bought Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum to help calm down and nourishing my skin and I must say it has down just that and more.

The Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum comes in a little 1 fluid ounce jar that I think is going to last me a year since you only need a very little bit of the facial serum at a time. The facial serum has a creamy white milky appearance and is kind of liquidy, which is okay since I do not like putting heavy creams or lotions on my face. The serum is actually very light and absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving a greasy or oily feeling behind. However, when my skin is really dry I find it needs more than just a

couple drops of the serum, and needs more like a teaspoon. But like I said the serum absorbs really well into my skin and leaves it feeling very soft, but there is a slight stinging sensation right after you put it on which seems to go away after a few minutes. I think this sensation is because I have sensitive skin, but just keep that in mind if you have sensitive skin as well.

The best time I find to apply the lavender facial serum is right after I have washed and toned my face because this is when my skin is clean and can absorb the serum the best. I also like to apply the serum at nighttime before I go to bed. However, I tried putting the serum on, on a hot day and I must say it made my skin feel very oily. So, on days when it is really hot and humid out ...

• you may not want to apply the serum at all, but it is really your choice.

Some of the skin results I have been using from the lavender facial serum is softer skin, clear complexion, less acne, even skin tone, scar reduction, and fine lines starting to go away. I have even been using this facial serum on my hands and it seems to be making them softer and younger looking which is really cool since most of my hand creams do not even do that.

I really like that the Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum also is made from organic and natural herbal extracts, essential oils, vitamins, minerals, proteins, and moisturizers. I find this ingredients very soothing and nourishing to my skin. The ingredients are really helping relieve the stress from my skin and face which is very pleasant. I can even place my makeup over the serum and my skin doesn’t look caked on

and it doesn’t seem to interact with the ingredients in the serum at all either which is really nice.

I do think this lavender facial serum is worth getting and trying if you have red raw stressed out skin like I have been having because it will help balance it out better and return it back to it’s normal ph balance. I do think I will continue on using this facial serum as long is it is nice to my skin. I even like the fact that the serum doesn’t have a strong lavender scent to it. In fact the lavender is very, very mild and doesn’t bother me at all. I usually can not use scented facial skin care products.

Anyways, I hope those of you who try the facial serum like I did like the results you get from it. I hope you can calm and relieve your stressed raw red skin like I have been able too.

Avalon Organics Lavender Renewal Facial Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342071171260931/k2311a072/7.2.10