Dove Deep Moisture Creamy Facial Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this Dove Deep Moisture Creamy Facial Cleanser, at Watson's for about Php 180 ($5) for 6 OZ
  • I really recommend this cleanser for dry skinned people
  • I think the components in this facial cleanser are very mild but can thoroughly cleanse

• by dzzy21rn

I bought this Dove Deep Moisture Creamy Facial Cleanser, at Watson’s for about Php 180 ($5) for 6 OZ. I wanted to find my holy grail of facial cleansers and so far, I still haven’t found one. This time I wanted to try Dove because of the raves I have been reading about it.

From the website, this contains: “gentle 1/4 moisturizing cream with Vitamins A & E, minerals, pure spring water, and anti-oxidants; Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores); Hypo-allergenic and dermatologist tested.”

This comes in a white tube, very simple,

and I was really quite skeptical about it. I have always wanted to use Dove but I did not like the bar too much since it leaves a slippery residue on my skin. This has a very simple packaging with very minimal color use and design.

The product looks plain white, like white cream. Its consistency is like a cream, a little thick and slippery. It is very easy to spread too. I took a very small amount, pea sized, and started putting some product on my wet face.

It was very smooth, had a very mild smell, and it created a lot of lather. I massaged the product on my face for about 1 minute. I rinsed it, and for some reason it did not leave a slippery residue on my face as I expected it to do. I have always not liked the Dove beauty bar because it was too slippery afterward and it takes forever to thoroughly rinse off.

I have been using it ever since. I loved that this cleanses very well and does not ...

• Dove Deep Moisture Creamy Facial Cleanser
      leave any harsh residue on the skin. I will continue to use this as this is a very good product and does not dry out my skin. I did not get any rashes or break outs because of this cleanser. I felt that my skin was not too tight after washing with this. Normally when I wash with Neutrogena or any other cleanser, my face would feel very tight and dry. This one did not feel like that at all. I would normally follow washing with my daily
      moisturizer and I’m all set for the day.

I really recommend this cleanser for dry skinned people. This clearly improved my skin texture a lot. It is also a value for money because it really delivers what it needs to do and made my skin looked better and younger. Whenever I feel that one wash is not enough, I would follow with another lather and rinse, and I still feel that my skin is still not dry enough. I think the components in this facial cleanser are very mild but can thoroughly cleanse.

Xena S Hinson says :

I was pleasantly surprised by the hydration of this product. It kept my skin as supple as a baby’s bottom, while erasing any evidence of the grime of city life. Dove did not disappoint with this product and I have been shouting it from the rooftops. I was shelling out for a bougie cleanser that seemed to always leave my skin as dry as the mojave, but this one has transformed my skin and brought it back to a land before time and large pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171240931/k2311a072/7.2.10