Johnsons Baby Lotion (pink) Original  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think the price is pretty okay considering that this is a classic product and have been in the business for a long time
  • I really love to use if right after I take a shower
  • I just noticed that I had to reapply every other time because the moisturizers it has are not too strong
  • I always bring one small bottle with me in my purse so I can use it in the car specially when the AC is set to high, but unfortunately even after reapplications it still cannot moisturize enough that I end up with dry hands
  • I love that I can also buy a smaller bottle to bring with me in my purse anywhere I go

• by dzzy21rn

I can never forget this classic scent of the Johnson’s Baby Lotion Classic pink. A bottle of this can still be found everywhere for like forever! I bought one bottle for $3 for 9 OZ. I think the price is pretty okay considering that this is a classic product and have been in the business for a long time.

It still comes in its classic pink, flip top bottle. The website says:”Soothes and protects your baby’s skin from dryness and irritation. Leaves your baby’s skin feeling soft and smooth, and is mild enough for newborns.”

Well it’s mild formulation is very suitable for newborns as what the ad suggests. So since I have sensitive skin, this really works for me. I

really love to use if right after I take a shower. The scent is just very calming and it always reminds me of a baby’s smell! I love it! I can never forget the classic smell. When I see the bottle, I immediately can imagine the baby smell right away! It smells like sweet baby powder. Every baby should smell as fresh and sweet as this.

After opening the flip top bottle, the product comes out very easily. It is very fluid, colored pink and very sweet smelling. It is very spreadable, and is easily absorbed by the skin. This dries up rather easily. In a few minutes, the lotion is gone. It does not linger on the skin but the ...

• scent does.

I always use it after I shower, anytime during the day and before I go to bed. I just noticed that I had to reapply every other time because the moisturizers it has are not too strong. The formulation is almost like water.I always bring one small bottle with me in my purse so I can use it in the car specially when the AC is set to high, but unfortunately even after reapplications it still cannot moisturize enough that I end up with dry hands.

I think this is really great if you really love the smell like I do. I really really love this because of the scent, but the moisturizing power is really low. I think

they made it so mild for the babies. But for moisturizing power, this is really not enough. If you have really really dry skin like I do, this cannot work for you.

Even my mom is really addicted to this lotion. I will still continue to purchase this because this is a classic product and for people with normal skin, this is good enough to use. Very fluid and spreadable, like water, great for sensitive skin. I have never had any adverse skin reactions using this product. I love that I can also buy a smaller bottle to bring with me in my purse anywhere I go. And people who smell it immediately know that I am using the Johnson’s classic pink lotion!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171230931/k2311a072/7.2.10