Ionax Scrub
  • For sensitive people I think they will have quite an experience with this

• by dzzy21rn

When I had a real bad acne breakout, my dermatologist prescribed a topical antibiotic and this IONAX SCRUB. This is a “proprietary combination of polyethylene granules (an abrasive) and benzalkonium chloride (an antiseptic), used for the treatment of acne.” This is available in the pharmacy and can be bought without prescription, but I did not know this product existed until my doctor told me to get one. This sells for about Php 350 (approx $7).

This came in a yellow and white tube for about $4 and

holds 60grams of product. By squeezing the tube you can get the product out of it. It looks like a yellow cream with a lot of minute grains in it. Very abrasive! It did say at the packaging that it is “Abradant cleanser for acne and oily skin conditions”. Well it really is abrasive! If you think St. Ive’s Apricot Scrub was rough, than this is Apricot Scrub that has been shaved to be smaller and be more minute! It’s like salt on lemon cream, because this has a citrusy lemon scent. I actually like it. The scent is addicting.

So squeezed a very small amount on my fingertips. I washed my face already with water, and now I’m ready for the scrub. I started to massage my face (it says to massage the face for 2minutes) so I did, very gently. I feel the small granules of the scrub as I massage. They are really, really small but very noticeable. For sensitive people I think they will have quite an experience with this.

After 2 ...

• Ionax Scrub
      minutes of massaging my face I rinsed it with water.It’s not so sudsy and does not lather too well. It did not leave any residue on my face. I wiped my face dry with a towel, and afterward my skin felt so smooth and soft! It was really effective! My previous blackhead filled nose that have become dried up have become so soft and smooth!

For a small amount this product is very effective. Not for the sensitive though, as the beads are really rough and small. After

a few days my skin feels dry already, and I feel that I have to continuously use the product. It’s alright though, as long as I get to feel my skin being so smooth after, then I’ll do it again.

I think this product is value for money. Very worth it, but again not everyone can use this. This is recommended to be used once or twice daily, but I alternate it with Dove so that I feel that my skin is not always roughed up by the scrub,

Lynn says :

Where can i get this isonax scrub

Jason A. Laureano says :

I used to have ionax scrub at home but sadly I cannot find it anymore in drugstore and even in supermarkets..How to order ionax scrub?

Mark says :

I am actually looking for the Ionax foam. I can not find it anywhere. Do you know how to order it. If the foam is no longer made, where can I order the scrub?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171210931/k2311a072/7.2.10