Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment
  • Although I found the smell very strong and quite similar to tobacco, I personally did not dislike it
  • It is quite pricy but completely worth it, in my opinion, since I have never had such results from any other product, even reputable salon-brand deep conditioners and treatments
  • I frequently do glazing treatments to revive my color, so this limits my use of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment to twice a month, which, however, makes more sense when we consider the price of this product

• by Sonushka F

The first time I used Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment, it was after discovering a sample-sized pouch that a Sephora salesperson put in my bag during a purchase. I was curious about using it because my hair is rather damaged due to past bleaching when I was younger, frequent use of heat appliances and regular color treatments. Although I found the smell very strong and quite similar to tobacco, I personally did not dislike it.

I warmed the peanut buttery-like substance in my hands until it turned into a clear oil that

I applied on my strands, focusing on the dry lengths and brittle, split ends. Then I styled my hair into a high bun, covered it with a scarf, and left the treatment all day long and overnight.

The next morning, when I washed and blow-dried my hair as usual, I could already feel a difference. The damage wasn’t completely repaired (this is scientifically impossible), but it was less visible and my hair was softer to the touch and looked shinier.

The smell also was gone. My hair being red, one of ...

• the most fragile and prone to fading colors, I was very happy to notice that the dullness disappeared despite the fact that Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment isn’t a color-depositing treatment for red hair.

I ran to my closest Sephora store and purchased their 1. 5 oz.

jar for 21 $. It is quite pricy but completely worth it, in my opinion, since I have never had such results from any other product, even reputable salon-brand deep conditioners and treatments.

The only flaw I found was the smell: despite the fact that I

like it, I can’t use Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment as a leave-in conditioner because most people complain of it, asking me why I have been smoking so much (I do not smoke at all), or even worse, what have I been smoking. Also, I cannot use Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment within five days of a color application.

I frequently do glazing treatments to revive my color, so this limits my use of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment to twice a month, which, however, makes more sense when we consider the price of this product.

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071171070831/k2311a072/7.2.10